English Football

Clemdog

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Frustrating as fuck.. Gerrard learned this as well. Gerrard went away and found a way to deal with it and I think Klopp is now going through those frustrations. Klopp needs a couple of players that can change it up for him. Penalty box striker would have won them a few matches in January, in my opinion.

The worst excuse in football. Adapt or fail!

Yeah I think Jota missing the last month has hurt them a bit but there becomes a point where you're typical forward line gets found out or your back ups just aren't good enough. They seem to be at that point. 

To be fair to them it's taken over two years but a freshen up is due. As you alluded to the difference with us adding in just Roofe as a regular has changed our dynamic so much.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Chelsea and Liverpool playing 4-3-3 and primarily relying on 3 strikers to score their goals and both getting found out.

Can’t believe i’m writing this but i think Man U will win league.

I think Man City might win it. They seemed to have sorted out their defence out. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just the fact that they don’t have a striker could affect them.

Man U have Cavani,Rashford,Martial,Greenwood,Fernandes and Pogba who can score.

True. I think if Pogba can continue playing for his move out and Manton this form, they'll have a good chance. 

22 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I think Leicester will do it again. Most consistent team up there at the top so far this season.

For me an extra layer of hillarity would be how furious the tims would be as many of them said 'what's rodgers ever going to achieve at Leicester'