English Football

Clemdog

It really is mental, and shows how much of a fucking idiot Mike Ashley is, how Newcastle let Benitez walk off.

He's said a few times that he wanted 100 million and thought he could push them up to the Europa League places or at least the top 8. It sounds loads but in EPL terms is nothing and Ashley, I'm assuming, didn't want to do it.

What's more mental is they spent 65 million last year and 35 million this year. I'd say this years spend effected by covid and they could have spent a bit more.

We know why it happened but it was a fucking horrendous decision.

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

The more Liverpool lose, the twitcher I get. Klopp has a record of jumping ship when the going gets tough and riding on high stock for his next job, if he does leave their troops will want SG. 

Tbh we should renegotiate a contract with the gaffer so that if that does happen itll cost them a fair bit of money to sign him

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tbh we should renegotiate a contract with the gaffer so that if that does happen itll cost them a fair bit of money to sign him

Said that to my old man earlier. He lives in N.Wales so has a lot of Liverpool and Everton fans around them and they think he’s a stick on when Klopp goes. 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Said that to my old man earlier. He lives in N.Wales so has a lot of Liverpool and Everton fans around them and they think he’s a stick on when Klopp goes. 

Yeah makes total sense, i think itll happen one day but hopefully can keep hold of him till end of next season