Ragnar1872

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I don't give a fuck about their toilets. I do give a fuck about the idiots in our support that do this and tar the image of our club.

Tar the image of our club, they destroyed a set of toilets fuck sake. Fuck what other cunts think about our club.

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I doubt this would happen, for a start Rangers buses and Celtic buses are kept streets apart, they wouldn't be traveling down the same street, they will only pass on the motorway if at all.

Normally I would agree, but if this incident is pre-match then it's the same incident where a double decker of tarriers and a handful of bears were kicking fuck out of each other on the road up to our end around 20 past 11 

13 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I doubt this would happen, for a start Rangers buses and Celtic buses are kept streets apart, they wouldn't be traveling down the same street, they will only pass on the motorway if at all.

They are kept apart usually but some try and go out of their way to go the same way as our buses so they can shout abuse at us and act like utter cunts. Wouldn't surprise me if they passed one of our buses that was pulled over and topped their bus to cause trouble. I've seen it happen from them before.

2 hours ago, will2203 said:

Hey, Billy big baws. Better idea, Why don't you match Mr King in investing in our club? Seem to recall he is already £20M plus down. You?

Aye thought so....there is a reason why he is our club chairman and you are a keyboard Billy big baws mumping his gums.

Check out this fuckng walloper. :lol: 

FFS, lot of folk with their knickers in a twist about a stinking toilet at the scumdome. :lol: 

Moaning about our reputation :lol: what fucking reputation is that ya shower of fools, we have been dragged through the mud for years without a word said by any cunt at the club and you think a bog getting wrecked is going to make it any worse. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS, lot of folk with their knickers in a twist about a stinking toilet at the scumdome. :lol: 

Moaning about our reputation :lol: what fucking reputation is that ya shower of fools, we have been dragged through the mud for years without a word said by any cunt at the club and you think a bog getting wrecked is going to make it any worse. :lol: 

As a friend said tell them to send the bill to Sevco..:000000082:

I can see both sides of the coin here ,it was only a toilet and if it were to happen at the away end at ibrox very little would be made of it 

the problem lies with the way this will be portrayed as the greatest act of football hooliganism ever and the sectarianism cars will be played by some 

we are playing with 2 sets of rules 

Look this cannot be defended but this is not new. It's been going on for 30 or more years. 

They've come to ibrox and repeatedly broke seats and toilets. Staff at refreshment bars getting threatened and abused. And if we are being honest it's been tit for tat. 

So two things - make sure their vandalism is highlighted at the end of the year (this photo has come from the club itself) because it will happen. And where the fuck were the polis - it's not a surprise.