Warburton deluded

Smile

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

How am i deluded could they have scored more? Did Fod save us from that embarrassment?

Who buys and picks the players?

Are you stupid

hes bought Barton,burnleys player of the year expecting him to be a asset on the park

its not happened YET but the abuse the manager has taken is taig like behaviour

5 fucking games in and yous have chucked it already

that mob have a bit of form going but anybody who doesn't think that result flattered them is deluded

we finished the game with players all over the place so of course it looks bad but we can and will play a lot better and that mob will drop points soon enough

Just now, theiconicman said:

We ridiculed Stubbs for similar rhetoric. It was a 5-1 game going on more. 

Not sure where Warburton gets the confidence from, we've yet to show anything since the semi-final last year. 

I have confidence we have it in our squad as the same players that played so well against premiership teams last year is still part of this squad. The ability is there from the midfield and front line but for whatever reason they haven't been playing the way they can since that semi final. Feels like it's psychological more than anything.

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Are you stupid

hes bought Barton,burnleys player of the year expecting him to be a asset on the park

that mob have a bit of form going but anybody who doesn't think that result flattered them is deluded

we finished the game with players all over the place so of course it looks bad but we can and will play a lot better and that mob will drop points soon enough

Seriously?

Im generally level headed but the same problems/ selections and tactics are seen week in and out. 

Our buys haven't taken us forward so far, if anything our performances are worse. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

"We need to turn it round and we will turn it around quickly, and while I won’t use the exact words I used with the players, we will make sure the people who are writing what they are writing right now come to eat those words."

Sounds like a joey barton twitter.

3 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Are you stupid

He's brought in players that go totally against the way he wants us to play. 

Do you fancy explaining that to us? 

4 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Are you stupid

You seem to be the only one spouting abuse on here to be honest.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The pressure is on for him and the players,if they can't handle it then they won't be here for much longer.

It's that simple. 

This!

We play the sheep and hearts both away from home in the coming weeks and a couple more inept shitebag performances will see him in trouble come Chritmas.

I kinda get what he means, at 2-1, McKay should've burst the net but misses, at a time when we were well on top leading to them substituting their best player from the first half. We shoot ourselves in the foot then by woeful defending that makes it 3-1, then Kiernan's injury, quickly followed by Senderos's moment of madness left us with a shambles at the back. Then it really could've been how many. 

He was always going to have to say something post match and today but lets hope some players are left in no doubt as to what is required. Also, it should wake the team and management up from the slumber that has plagued them all season

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He has said it wasn't a 5-1 game lets be honest without Fods saves it could have been 8-1.

I prefer brutal honesty rather than this nonsense.

Anyone who suggests that this scoreline does anything other than flatter celtic needs their head read.  It was a poor defeat, that came about because of poor choices and poor application.  Celtic have shown on numerous occasions this season that they have severe issues that this match and ultimately their champions league windfall papers over. Lincoln Red imps,  hapoel beer sheva,  hearts...etc. The sending off done us,  at that point we were still in the game.  The should have been on 10 men at the as well. Open you eyes people.  

1 hour ago, Smile said:

We should be but we have never really tackled our defensive problems and since we have changed our style we don't create the bucketload of chances we once did.

Warburtons style for me was based on young hungry players and players who thought they never got their deserved chance at other teams, now we have older less mobile players with less to prove who are slowing our team and system down.

Don't agree with your delusion quote , but you're spot on with this one . 

Hopefully he does it. He needs to for his and our sake because honestly, if Warburton doesn't get it right then who actually will? I'm not suggesting he's some kind of football God, far from it, but who next if he fails? 

The defence is his blind spot, we've conceded more than we've scored now and whether it's been 5 games or 25 that is just unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

We were never on top they drew us out so they could hit us on the break which they did with ease. We were like an amateur team all over the park, 4 marking five at the first goal seemed to go unnoticed by the Management.

I don't even think Rodgers could believe how tactically naive we were. We made a poor team and an average manager look good.

If we had two decent centre backs we would have atleast come away with a point against the Fhilth!! Unfortunately we can't do anything about it just now(unless there's a Gem of a free transfer out there), this is what I believe Warburton is most at fault for over everything else!

I don;t see this as delusional, he's not said anything wrong here. He knows the situation and he is starting to feel the burning pressure of managing Rangers while they are not preforming to an acceptable level. 

I cannot bring myself to turn on MW; he deserves 100% of our backing until the end of the season. 

I am very pissed off at the horrific defensive recruitment this summer, but this will be the biggest test he will ever face in his management career. Future employers will be watching him cope and turn things around, so not only does this decide his future at Rangers, but it decides his future after Rangers. 

1 hour ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Are you stupid

They were hardly clear cut chances though. The scum in all honesty could've taken 8 of us but big Wes saved us.

All very well and good coming out with those comments MW, but we've been hearing similar rhetoric since April and I've not seen any evidence of improvement.

The fact that with Clark, Law and Shiels on the pitch we were a match for Celtic in April, yet with Garner, Krancjar and Barton we got whooped 5-1 speaks volumes. Actions speak louder than words beinga phrase that comes to mind.

We have gone backwards at a worrying speed. Time to earn you salary Mr Warburton or you could find the heat and pressure rising to very uncomfortable levels.

1 hour ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Are you stupid

Oft! You've got a brass neck calling others deluded with a post like that.  

Naw, Celtic aren't great, i'd hate to see what a 'great' team would've done to us on Saturday tbh. 

That only shows how bad we actually are. Celtic will obviously drop points but we will as well, especially if we don't sort out the defence which I really can't see happening. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

That's the quote of a man feeling extreme pressure imo.

Hes now under scrutiny like never before nor will he ever likely face it again.

Let's hope he's correct 

Agreed - now he knows what it means to be Rangers manager and now we find out if he can handle it. All the Rangers manager has to do is win. 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I'm as unhappy as the next Bear with that humiliation but what exactly has Warburton said wrong there?

He's done what the Late Great Jock Wallace used to do, come out fighting. Until it was mathematically impossible he conceded nothing, nada, zilch and fuck all.

Now Warburton needs to let the coaching talk, the next game is huge, wounded Lion, hurt Pride etc. Fuckin destroy who's next and then build momentum til we get them again.

It's all we can do, Pride, Passion and a Large Influx of WATP into the Team.