Rangers v smellies confirmed

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Liewell is pushing for the war, already knowing that we get the blame. If this goes ahead, just watch the mhedia coverage afterwards., far less the carnage.

They are an incorrigible shower of corrupt bastards, who give not one fuck about public safety in their quest of sullying us and plod are complicit in it and the aftermath of the SCF confirms that.

I do really worry for our young uns who will be out partying all that evening.

Anybody else thinking the the SNP/SFA/PoliceScotland are allowing this to go ahead on this date, against the common sense of every person interested in football, just in hope of violence so they have a reason to punish us? Seems like a honey trap to me with consequences. Call me paranoid but when you smell a rat you can smell a fuckin rat!

43 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

How can we play Inverness at 3pm on Christmas Eve? Some of these fixtures are madness 

Because we don't have families etc and we don't have to sort out Christmas, terrible fixture, they should've playing Aberdeen and Ross County over these dates 

14 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Anybody else thinking the the SNP/SFA/PoliceScotland are allowing this to go ahead on this date, against the common sense of every person interested in football, just in hope of violence so they have a reason to punish us? Seems like a honey trap to me with consequences. Call me paranoid but when you smell a rat you can smell a fuckin rat!

Could it be the opposite that they feel that this may deter people from outside Glasgow from going so therefor less trouble 

Fucking insane decision, once again our football authorities and police scotland show themselves up for the incompetent brainless fuckwits that they are, and 3pm on Christmas Eve? wtf is that all about? for myself I don't celebrate new year and haven't for a long time but I absolutely fear for Glasgow city centre that night, fuck that, having 3 young kids Christmas Eve is going to be very difficult for myself and thousands of other fans to attend, absolutely incredible the thinking behind this