Joey sent home

scottjf82

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Guy has a right to defend himself if a story is leaked to a newspaper. 

There's a time and a place to do it.

To phone up a radio station and say you have nothing to apologise for the day after it comes out that you've been told to stay away from the club is absolutely mental.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

FFS Can we get some semblance of reality here - Bartons here to be a big fish in a wee pond and he's failed at that. He should leave, simple as, he's a wage thief. 

Bartons not made the team bad we have been bad since the last third of the season, I think that's why Warburton went a different route with older more experienced players. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Do you think at the time if you'd polled on here who would you rather Captain us Kiernan or Barton the result would Favour?

Not that my question has any relevance just throwing it out there. 

I tried to find it, sure there was a Captain poll on here that had Danny Wilson miles ahead.

Moral of this post, opinions on here mean shit.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

To phone up a radio station and say you have nothing to apologise for the day after it comes out that you've been told to stay away from the club is absolutely mental.

Warburton knew what he was getting in that respect though so he can't be surprised.

How about this

Make sure when they come visiting on Hogmanay you use every scrap of energy and anger and put the real enemy to the fucking sword

Meantime shut the fuck up and work on your game 

You feel you HAD to come on the radio to explain yourself

Thousands of Rangers fans are still in fucking hiding after the pathetic effort that was Saturday 

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

How about this

Make sure when they come visiting on Hogmanay you use every scrap of energy and anger and put the real enemy to the fucking sword

Thousands of Rangers fans are still in fucking hiding after the pathetic effort that was Saturday 

great avatar (tu)

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what JB done by phoning up TalkSPORT, and nothing wrong with that he said. He probably told MW exactly what us fans would want to say to him. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

How about this

Which makes them as gutless as the team.

3 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what JB done by phoning up TalkSPORT, and nothing wrong with that he said. He probably told MW exactly what us fans would want to say to him. 

You honestly don't think what he's done is undermining the manager?

If I'd been sent home and I new I came with the publicity that he does I would keep my head down until the story dies down.

Just now, DBBTB said:

If he knew the story was breaking he has the right to defend himself and his reputation, he's not slagged anyone off.  He told us in that interview the players were asked for an opinion, he gave his views probably with a few explicits and got banished. I don't think it is Barton that has spat the dummy out here. Question is who leaked the story in the first place, all Barton has done is defend himself. 

12 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

There is no way Kiernan should have got the armband. He was woeful against celtic, I was beginning to think he was colour blind, the number of passes that went direct to a celtic player.

Neither should Barton get it, he also was woeful against them. He might be passionate and experienced, but until his performance on the field comes up to that which we were told to expect and what he has spouted on social media, he sould think himself lucky if he gets on the park.

Andy Halliday is just as passionate about Rangers and has gone through the whole range of feelings about the club, from fan to player. So I would have to take advice from Halliday about what we should do to fix any problems the team have.

Right , so because Andy Halliday (a mediocre player at best )is a rangers supporter ,he should be the 'go to guy' to fix any problems we have?.99% of people on here are Rangers supporters, why don't we all chip in too ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If he knew the story was breaking he has the right to defend himself and his reputation, he's not slagged anyone off.  He told us in that interview the players were asked for an opinion, he gave his views probably with a few explicits and got banished. I don't think it is Barton that has spat the dummy out here. Question is who leaked the story in the first place, all Barton has done is defend himself. 

Do you really believe he got told come back monday for swearing i mean really :wink:

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I hope we go out and hammer Ross County and Andy halliday has a fuckin blinder.

Why just Halliday? The majory of the players have been horse shit so far. Everybody needs to step up, not just Halliday and Barton.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bartons not made the team bad we have been bad since the last third of the season, I think that's why Warburton went a different route with older more experienced players. 

Agreed MW made the choice to play Barton and Rossiter together, when we can all see they get in each others way. I can see joey being sacked over this leaked story.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Agreed MW made the choice to play Barton and Rossiter together, when we can all see they get in each others way. I can see joey being sacked over this leaked story.

The thing is i don't think he's leaked it will be one of the board or their hangers-on looking for a wee envelope i think Bartons did his best to play it down.

Going on the radio and on the Internet tweeting is just what Barton does and the Manager knows this.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do you think at the time if you'd polled on here who would you rather Captain us Kiernan or Barton the result would Favour?

Not that my question has any relevance just throwing it out there. 

No idea. Although, tbh I do remember the majority of us welcoming the signing of Templeton with open arms before we discovered his legs were actually glass.