Our best 11

Tam Müller

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Forrester in for Miller out on the wing.  Miller works hard but he's not suited to the style of football we're trying play.  Plus, Forrester's put in some great performances this season and I wouldn't like to see him sitting out.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I enjoyed the game today. Not said that since April.

Didn't actually want any subs on today as it was going so well.

Hopefully same 11 starts next weekend. They deserve it and I think a bit of continuity for players performing well will do us good.

This:541:

I was thinking that aswell, the team was playing well, only sub i would have made was giving big Crooks some game time while we were cruising.

I actually thought the subs took the edge right off our team although Waggy was unlucky with his effort.

I still think Barry is our best player, he can do things no-one else in the team can. He just needs the confidence and is only going to get that by playing. If MOH and Bazza are on the wings with Miller coming on for Barry if he is having a shite game that would be ideal. It is amazing how quickly people forget howgood Mckay can be.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'd have Forrester in for Miller out on the wing.  Miller works hard but he's not suited to the style of football we're trying play.  Plus, Forrester's put in some great performances this season and I wouldn't like to see him sitting out.

Miller was and majority of the top class, if he was dropping off and playing the link up passes today we wouldn't have created as much

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I enjoyed the game today. Not said that since April.

Didn't actually want any subs on today as it was going so well.

Hopefully same 11 starts next weekend. They deserve it and I think a bit of continuity for players performing well will do us good.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game from start to finish. We played good attacking football and it was exciting!

I thought Miller needed to come off because he looked a bit tired but apart from that I agree about the subs! 

25 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Miller was and majority of the top class, if he was dropping off and playing the link up passes today we wouldn't have created as much

Miller isn't anywhere near to being "top class".  His first touch and passing are horrendous, they always has been.  Forrester is a much better footballer.

49 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I still think Barry is our best player, he can do things no-one else in the team can. He just needs the confidence and is only going to get that by playing. If MOH and Bazza are on the wings with Miller coming on for Barry if he is having a shite game that would be ideal. It is amazing how quickly people forget howgood Mckay can be.

Dunno, what's worse, the shite you talk or not knowing how spell our "bestplayers's" name.

55 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Tavernier has arguably been our best player under Warburton. There's a reason why McKay isn't playing at the moment.

15 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Agree with that. We've quite rightly given Kiernan absolute pelters on here previously but when he actually starts to play well what message does it send out to the player to drop him. Would ruin his confidence. 

Guys like Mackay, Wilson, Waghorn etc should be watching that and thinking, 'we need to improve to get back in the side'. Exactly how it should be. There have been far too many supposed automatic starters and passengers in our side lately. 

His last 3 games (Celtic included) has shown me that there is a defender in there 

10 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Miller isn't anywhere near to being "top class".  His first touch and passing are horrendous, they always has been.  Forrester is a much better footballer.

The Pass he played for Garner today was top class Garner was just a wee bit slow to react. he's still one of our best players at his age.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Forrester is by far the better footballer. 

We will have to disagree here Forrester not even as good as Miller now even with Miller in the twilight of his career. If we had more Players with Miller attitude to win we wouldn't go far wrong.

Just now, Smile said:

We will have to disagree here Forrester not even as good as Miller now even with Miller in the twilight of his career.

Forrester is one of the better young players we have.  We're suppose to play our youngsters so they can develop and become accustom to the football.  Hopefully Forrester can continue to develop in time for the title push next season when Kenny's retired. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He really isn't.

I like Forrester, but you are seriously underrating miller.

No, I'm not.  We play a brand of football that doesn't suit Kenny Miller.  Forrester is clearly a better football. 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Forrester is one of the better young players we have.  We're suppose to play our youngsters so they can develop and become accustom to the football.  Hopefully Forrester can continue to develop in time for the title push next season when Kenny's retired. 

In my opinion, you play the inform player whatever age he is Forrester's struggled a bit this season Miller has played well. Forrester twenty-five so not really a young player.

Millers a player who seems to prove everyone wrong every season i have said he's finished more times than i can remember.