Joe dodoo is utter pish

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

No matter the personnel or how well (or bad) we're playing our subs always seem to make us worse. Something that's been annoying me for a while and was my first thought when we brought the subs on today.

Yet the manager says it's a strong bench.  

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yet the manager says it's a strong bench.  

That's what I mean. It's not as if the players on the bench are weaker than the ones who they replace, because some of those subs have started games where this happens as well. We're regularly poorer once the subs come on.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That's what I mean. It's not as if the players on the bench are weaker than the ones who they replace, because some of those subs have started games where this happens as well. We're regularly poorer once the subs come on.

That's the worst I've seen in a long while.  All three brought nothing.  Actually made the bottom team in the league stronger.  Arses seriously need booting.  

15 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

Normally I would agree with that but there was one moment when he played I knew he wasn't up for it here. Old firm game when there was a 50/50 in the box and he was favourite, he shat out of it all it needed was a touch and minimum we were taking was a corner. Not saying that's why we lost just really stuck out that he doesn't look to have the dig we needed when we were up against it.  

Barry McKay shits most tackles even when its 60/40 in his favour.

Just now, minstral said:

What i will say is what chance did the boy have today when the manager brings him on with 13 minutes from the end.

Agree minstral, he was injured and maybe lost a bit of confidence due to that, he needs a better chance to come back to his previous form.   Today I was more concerned by the number of times we gave the ball away. 

32 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Boy will take time to settle. 

Garner missed a great chance, as did Miller as did Tav.....

Don't take chances don't score don't win.

End Thread.

Exactly. Don't think it's fair to single out a guy who has hardly had a game for us. Been the story of the season so far, tbh.We play all the football, miss good chances, then opposition get one chance and score. Panic stations then sets in, and we end up struggling! Definitely need a couple of new players through the door in january.