bordersbear

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not positive it's saying don't criticise and say it's great when it's not - no matter what.

That's negative and counter-productive in the grand scheme of things.

Dickie above called it right.

More negative moaning pish! 

There is no fight in that team no real leader and no wonder us the fans are pissed off. Am sick of the same pish the manager hits out with after every game it really angers me now! Players like windass moaning on Instagram that he was kicked about. He needs to man the fuck up cos it's not Accrington Stanley anymore. I don't want to settle for second but it just has to be our only hope this season but to do that things need to change. I pay money to follow Rangers home and away when I've got a home bills and a young son so i feel I've every right to moan it's shite. I won't settle in long term for second no Rangers fan ever should!

3 hours ago, bordersbear said:

I am sick of all the threads on here talking about how so and so is shite. How the manager is shite. How would you feel if you went to work and were told you were shite every day? Would you not think fuck it why bother? I know the results hav'nt been great but get behind the team and give them some encouragement and just maybe they will get their confidence back.It's been a long road back and the journey is not over till we get 55. Maybe what we have now ain't good enough but get behind them and drive them on.Who knows what this group can achieve. "Pissed off blue nose" WATP.

Sorry mate but if anyone in my work isn't pulling their weight they are soon told in no uncertain manner to buck up their ideas or else.All for a small fraction of what these underperformers are earning.

Plus if they have to leave due to issues with management they certainly don't wander off £250,000 better off.

The least I expect is 100% effort and commitment.Dont see that most weeks to be honest.If the squad think these performances are anywhere near acceptable then they deserve whatever comes their way.

56 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I believe the OP is looking for a hand job of our resident republican. 

Thank goodness  - for a while I thought he was targeting me but I'm not a republican so it's good to know that he is after someone else! 

12 hours ago, bordersbear said:

I am sick of all the threads on here talking about how so and so is shite. How the manager is shite. How would you feel if you went to work and were told you were shite every day? Would you not think fuck it why bother? I know the results hav'nt been great but get behind the team and give them some encouragement and just maybe they will get their confidence back.It's been a long road back and the journey is not over till we get 55. Maybe what we have now ain't good enough but get behind them and drive them on.Who knows what this group can achieve. "Pissed off blue nose" WATP.

Fuck it? 

Fuck off.

The sense of entitlement that haunts our support is a scourge upon the squad and it has been for years. I hate it. Ibrox used to be a temple, now its a miserable cauldron of whingey bastards intent on making life harder for our low-confidence players.

I feel sorry for our younger, talented players like Mckay and Tavernier. Unable to express themselves on the field in fear of upsetting our royal observance. This attitude must stop. If you're unhappy with the football and feel like you've been ripped off by buying a ticket - you're a piece of shit.

"I'm only here to see the Rangers win ! And by lots of goals !"

Wankers