***The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread***

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I'll never forget that noise from the Rangers support. No music over the tannoy. No football on the pitch. No reason to stay in the ground. Yet there we stood.

United.

It was a spine tingling version of our famous cry!

Followed by a few jambos getting leathered outside.

I am a bit skeptical playing MOH down tavs side as he never passes to him which pisses me off greatly, against ross count he never seen the ball which made him completely ineffective, IMHO he is by far the best at beating players and should be used more when he plays. It should be Tav feeding balls in behind the defender so MOH can run onto it and burn him for pace, but he cuts in all the time passing it down the middle!

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

It'll no doubt be a long, long 90 minutes. Here's hoping that Rangers show up. At least it won't be as cold as that game against Hearts under McCoist when we couldn't afford to put on the undersoil heating. :anguish: 

To make things worse, the police allowed the game to go on despite it being an ice rink around Govan, and the ref played 10 minutes on a snow-covered frozen pitch without an orange ball before abandoning the match. :lol:

Some rare laughs.

A boy in my college said he used to do stewarding at Ibrox and apparently, they were told that no matter what the game was finishing when it did.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A boy in my college said he used to do stewarding at Ibrox and apparently, they were told that no matter what the game was finishing when it did.

That seems strange. I don't doubt you, I'm just trying to work out why they would do that?