Jordan rossiter

GOAT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

99  percent of negative rumours about Rangers players are made up by taigs.

Maybe he just has asbestos poisoning from playing at Ibrox.

Probably. Rossiters a weird one though, very quiet.

17 hours ago, Liam_RFC said:

What rumours ? Never seen that posted anywhere ? 

The only Rumours I ever took any notice of was Fleetwood Mac in 1976, but if there's a rumour posted on the internet about Rossiter leaving then I'll take a hunch and look towards Kerryfail Street.

18 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Then he got Injured surprise surprise

Incredibly sad for a talented young Ger. With his constant knee injuries and his alarming heart problems it won't be a shock if he has to retire early. Really sad.

I'm not saying he's Xavi but his attitude was always spot on here in a torrid time, and he scored a few crackers too. That overhead kick away to Ayr!

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Incredibly sad for a talented young Ger. With his constant knee injuries and his alarming heart problems it won't be a shock if he has to retire early. Really sad.

I'm not saying he's Xavi but his attitude was always spot on here in a torrid time, and he scored a few crackers too. That overhead kick away to Ayr!

Loved him as a player, hope he gets over it all his potential is great.  Was the type of player with that moment of excellence that got us the victory. 

Would love him in the team just now 

Middle aged in one part of the world can mean old in another part of the world, depending on the life expectancy for the geographical location:P

The 3 subjects you mention, we would probably learn about them in modern studies when i was at school (and that wasn't yesterday)

3 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Middle aged codger if you please.

If you take time to think you will realise the world has changed hugely in the last 20 or so years

USSR gone

Yugoslavia gone

Czechoslovakia gone

European Union - Gone

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - still going strong.  

Rossiter will hopefully be back sooner rather than later, too many folk listening too and perpetuating taig rumours.

He's happy here and suffered a calf injury right after he got over an ankle injury. That's why MW says he was close and the day later the boy suffered another injury 

It's bad luck like our season. No-one substantial has ever said he's homesick or hasn't settled here, he's been injured. Tims spreading rumours and everyone eating it up. 

Remember when Edu came? He got a game vs Killie in his debut then I don't think we seen him again for ages and all of a sudden we had a guy who helped play a part in 3iar. Not everyone needs to hit the ground running to end up being a useful player for us. We must be the most impatient fans going

21 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Crooks, Dodoo, Garner, Rossiter, Senderos, Windass and Barton. 

All either constantly injured or utter shite. 

Can't help but laugh :lol:

Nico too.

Then you've Hodson and Gilks who are OK but squad options rather than first team starters and enhancements.

Our summer business was absolutely deplorable. 

A couple of respected posters on here have hinted at a lot of them and/or McParland having the same agent. Would explain a lot if it was true. 

6 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Middle aged codger if you please.

If you take time to think you will realise the world has changed hugely in the last 20 or so years

USSR gone

Yugoslavia gone

Czechoslovakia gone

Fuck knows how many popes gone ..... but the Queen hasn't gone ..... along with The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

..... and The Famous Glasgow Rangers ... :beer1:

Hopefully Rossiter comes right and is also not gone, I think there is a top player in there, and we need all the good ones we have.

:uk:

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nico too.

Then you've Hodson and Gilks who are OK but squad options rather than first team starters and enhancements.

Our summer business was absolutely deplorable. 

A couple of respected posters on here have hinted at a lot of them and/or McParland having the same agent. Would explain a lot if it was true. 

:lol:

Completely forgot about Niko. 

Grim.