Hearts

RDFM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more interested on hearing during our match with them last week about the £12m upgrade to a stand, bust three years ago, now spending that on their stadium. we can't even fund a decent paint job for Ibrox.

Suppose that can easily  stem from a 0p in the £ cva and not being taken over by crooks.

25 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I was more interested on hearing during our match with them last week about the £12m upgrade to a stand, bust three years ago, now spending that on their stadium. we can't even fund a decent paint job for Ibrox.

Suppose that can easily  stem from a 0p in the £ cva and not being taken over by crooks.

Because Mike Ashley is the anti-christ.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I'd never heard of this McPhee guy until today but I don't see the appointment of a coach who lists St Mirren, Cowdenbeath & Northern Ireland as his past jobs as being particularly ambitious tbh.

He's always going to have a rep for a decent spell with o'Neill @ NI, still young, combined with a promising coach in Cathro. 

Time will tell I guess but Hearts fans have got to be happy with that. 

8 minutes ago, chris182 said:

He's always going to have a rep for a decent spell with o'Neill @ NI, still young, combined with a promising coach in Cathro. 

Time will tell I guess but Hearts fans have got to be happy with that. 

Like I said on the other page it's certainly going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Everybody knows about Cathro and although I was a bit flippant about MacPhee's career before he appears to be pretty highly rated too.

In some ways it makes a change from the usual suspects being linked with and getting jobs and having a coach in a relatively big job (within Scottish football) who wants his teams to play technical football is probably not a bad thing either.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Like I said on the other page it's certainly going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Everybody knows about Cathro and although I was a bit flippant about MacPhee's career before he appears to be pretty highly rated too.

In some ways it makes a change from the usual suspects being linked with and getting jobs and having a coach in a relatively big job (within Scottish football) who wants his teams to play technical football is probably not a bad thing either.

I cant help thinking this is a good thing for the league... more teams playing good attacking football will improve the game as a whole.

10 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

To say it bothers me might be pushing it - but I do feel some sense of anger when Hearts fans sing to us "You let your club die"

1. If we're dead then why are you singing to us?

2. The scale of the damage done to Rangers by con-men was probably about 50x greater than the pickle Hearts got themselves into

Honestly, I work with a couple of Jambos and they go on about Ann Budge like she personally sucked them off when in reality all she's done is stabilize the club and is running it sensibly/ Fair play though she's doing a good job.

I hate that Scottish football is all about who's got the sturdiest bank balance now 

I mean they've got all the plans in place to expand their stadium yet still can't say who/where the funding is coming from exactly

Funding

How will the new stadium be funded? 

It is anticipated that the full funding plan will be announced within the next three months and in advance of the full planning application being submitted.

43 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Where did this number 2 guy come from ?

did Cathro ask for him or did Levein say , there you go son, there's your number 2

Sounds like a faggy Levein move to be honest 

I really think this guy is going to be a failure (Cathro) - it's just a hunch I suppose. But I sincerely hope we give them a turning over for his initiation ceremony into management. 

I think he's been reading the Mark Warburton guide to giving the perfect interview 

"This is a step I've wanted to take, one I've prepared for and I think the circumstances are perfect," he told Hearts TV.

"What will the fans get? A team that wants to win. A team that when the first whistle goes - irrespective of the circumstances, the opponent, home, away, rain, sun, no matter what - when the first whistle goes we will expect to win.

"And we will work to find a way in which we believe that we can win.

Austin MacPhee attended Rangers' win over Aberdeen on Saturday

"We're going to want to use the ball, we're going to want to be incredibly energetic, we'll want to attack and score goals. We want to be aggressive and be as close to the opponent's goal as we possibly can.

"We'll make it an exciting place to come. Will it always be perfect? No it won't. But everybody will be at maximum all the time. It could be an enjoyable ride."

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

To say it bothers me might be pushing it - but I do feel some sense of anger when Hearts fans sing to us "You let your club die"

2. The scale of the damage done to Rangers by con-men was probably about 50x greater than the pickle Hearts got themselves into

Everytime I hear it now

LBM55wY.gif

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I think he's been reading the Mark Warburton guide to giving the perfect interview 

"This is a step I've wanted to take, one I've prepared for and I think the circumstances are perfect," he told Hearts TV.

"What will the fans get? A team that wants to win. A team that when the first whistle goes - irrespective of the circumstances, the opponent, home, away, rain, sun, no matter what - when the first whistle goes we will expect to win.

"And we will work to find a way in which we believe that we can win.

Austin MacPhee attended Rangers' win over Aberdeen on Saturday

"We're going to want to use the ball, we're going to want to be incredibly energetic, we'll want to attack and score goals. We want to be aggressive and be as close to the opponent's goal as we possibly can.

"We'll make it an exciting place to come. Will it always be perfect? No it won't. But everybody will be at maximum all the time. It could be an enjoyable ride."

Straight from the Warburton Bumper Book of Football Soundbites..

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:51 AM, Gaz52 said:

Honestly, I work with a couple of Jambos and they go on about Ann Budge like she personally sucked them off when in reality all she's done is stabilize the club and is running it sensibly/ Fair play though she's doing a good job.

I hate that Scottish football is all about who's got the sturdiest bank balance now 

I'm the same then I remind them that winning the championship is probably the only league title they'll ever win and they've already finished as high as they ever will in the SPFL.

I say confidently given our great start this season...

9 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He will flop

I don't think he will flop, he will hover between 3/4th for a year or 2, maybe get to a cup final or something then move on. 

That would be a flop for our manager but they're only hearts.

This will be a wee trial with they diddies then he will be off down south.