Terry butcher used to be my hero....

Weemani

27 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I was at the game tonight , just home, good swally down Cambuslang Main Street after the game, 

I recorded the game. I was just about to watch it again. Going by what I've just read on this thread don't think I'll bother. 

Cant make my mind up reading this thread , whose the biggest cunt ....Sutton or Butcher?

Watch the game mate we were outstanding for 77 mins 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Love these RM threads about bashing old players, from folk who weren't even born when at the time they were playing. Butcher has had a 'diverse' career but the abuse he gets in here is totally unreal  

Just because someone was a player, even a great player, doesn't mean they're not a wanker now.

Butcher, Naismith, mccoist, Lafferty, etc.

I saw them all in the flesh.

The backing some get just because they played for us is unreal.....

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Was thinking he was ok tonight compared to the Hearts game but at the end he said something about how Celtic would have pressed on and scored 5 or 6 :power_of_anguish:

Anybody hear him? Didn't catch what started the conversion that led to him talking such rubbish at a Rangers game.

I started a thread about him after the hearts game. I'm normally there but had to watch on TV and couldn't believe what he was saying.

Funny bout him saying that when the tarriers played them the other night n won 1 nil

He's a cunt 

4 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Love these RM threads about bashing old players, from folk who weren't even born when at the time they were playing. Butcher has had a 'diverse' career but the abuse he gets in here is totally unreal  

We thinking about the same Terry Butcher that said he was a neutral when he was doing the punditry for the Scum match this season? I'll agree with you that some of our ex players get it tight on here and that the majority of the time don't deserve it but Butcher does for his actions during the scum game does.

8 hours ago, ZZed said:

it was about finishing and Butcher said that was one of the differences  between us and the the tims; they would have put their chances away. 

I seem to remember septic only scored 1 the last time they played Hamilton. 

Was 1 more than we managed  unfortunately 

I'm very disappointed with Butcher. He doesn't get it that BT Sport have him there to be the opposite of Sutton. It's a sad day when someone, as bitter and twisted, as Sutton, praises Rangers more than a former Rangers captain. At times, listening to them both, you'd have thought that Sutton was the former Rangers captain.

6 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Aye because since he was a player he's been a real joy to listen to concerning us 

41 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

df83ad84553bb441774975249392b522_view.jp

Just before we played them during the admin season, enough said.

Top class cunt.

This sums it up. Was honestly disgusted at the commentary last night. Spent the 90 minutes tounging Sutton's farter only for sutton to keep slapping him down. Would sell his mother's soul for publicity or air time complete fucking walloper.

2 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Spent the 90 minutes tounging Sutton's farter only for sutton to keep slapping him down. 

Yeah Sutton is way sharper than Butcher and no matter how many times Butcher kisses his arse he gets the piss taken out of him. It's pathetic.

Butcher is the best centre half I've seen in a Rangers jersey, brilliant in the air, ferocious tackler and would run through a brick wall for the team. Everything you would want in a captain.

I don't know if he's trying to hard not to sound bias for the Rangers but whatever the reason he comes across as someone who doesn't have much affection for our club.

32 minutes ago, Briton said:

Yeah Sutton is way sharper than Butcher and no matter how many times Butcher kisses his arse he gets the piss taken out of him. It's pathetic.

Its just sad mate the commentary on BT wasn't great last season but its fucking awful now. Honestly like a couple of children in the back of a car on a long journey. 

Butcher actually started talking about there being team sheets pinned on the wall next to him at one point...

The fact that he not only played for us but CAPTAINED us in an era that meant something special Butchers attitude towards us is stinking.

Oh and the inane banter? Between them sounds like two idiots trying to outdo each other in a who can say the stupidest thing competition.

Focus on the game ya pair of arseholes you know like your paid to do not go off on tangents about your shitty no mark English clubs and golf etc your watching the World's Most Successful Club have some respect 

He's an utter wanker but no different to your Ferguson's, McCoists, Gough's, Goram's, Russell's for varying reasons 

Too many people Rangers men and non Rangers men alike enjoyed our cash and cash is king to this day with them - our club and fans are not their priority 

Shame 

Its sickening  listening to him more or less look too the pikey for the go ahead to say if it's ok what he's got to say, but if you look about the country it's the same story mhediawise, radio cattolica, martin mcguires peter and roughie, tarriers running the show and unfortunately ex players willing to take the understudy role! :sherlock:

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's an utter wanker but no different to your Ferguson's, McCoists, Gough's, Goram's, Russell's for varying reasons 

Too many people Rangers men and non Rangers men alike enjoyed our cash and cash is king to this day with them - our club and fans are not their priority 

Shame 

Wouldn't say that (McCoist aside for his money grabbing). There's been a lot wrong with many of our ex players attitudes I agree but I think Butcher's taken it to another level, much of the time it's like he's doing his absolute best to tell people he doesn't give a fuck about Rangers and get himself in there with all of our haters

16 hours ago, tannerall said:

Though to be fair, I think Butcher's enjoyment at the final whistle on helicopter Sunday tells the truth.

That he loves to be centre of or near the centre of attention. Man is a grade a cunt bag - speaks about Rangers like we are absolute dirt.