garner

Basrah Bear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just what is joey garner 's. Best position. As much as I despise Chris Sutton , he is.bang on with garner.

He is outside the box more than he is inside it. He makes little or no effort to get into scoring positions. Does not burst a gut to get into the 6 yard box etc etc... therefore why is he being played as our main striker/scorer. ?? It is a bizarre decision that Warburton has made and looks like he is sticking to and the basis that he may come good... I don't think we can wait until he comes good to be honest.  The team are.playing better tonight and would have gone on to win quite comfortably if it were.not for that fud of a man kiernan... 

Why continue to play a striker who scores very little, does not show himself to be a striker , can't hold the ball up to play other in like waggy,  and more importantly does.not look like a goal threat .. the effort at the back post all he had to do was put his laces right through it.  And he hit it in effect across.the 6 yard box. That's simply not good enough in my book.

For the money we paid for him he's had an unbelievably disappointing start to his career here. But I'll say it again in his defence,he will never be a star for us with the way we play,and when you take that into consideration it's completely baffling as to why we signed him in the first place...

2 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

If it wasn't for his shot we'd be 1-0 down 

Ffs.  That's your input into the discussion. If rob hadn't fucked it, it would be nothing each.  Come on to Fuck.  If there.defender had not.been so slow to react towards mckwy it would be one nil to them.  If.my dad was a king I would be a prince. Bolloks

Just now, deco19761 said:

Ffs.  That's your input into the discussion. If rob hadn't fucked it, it would be nothing each.  Come on to Fuck.  If there.defender had not.been so slow to react towards mckwy it would be one nil to them.  If.my dad was a king I would be a prince. Bolloks

In past games he's the only one giving 100%. I'd rather that than players hiding.  I'm willing to give him more time

6 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Some decent balls put in tonight and he seems to be running the other way from them.

He might go on to win us the game but he's still pish.

Two crosses went through the 6 yard box which should have been what every CF dreams of.

Kinda 4 yard tapins that remind folk you need watching (& the crowd off your back).

TBF, wasn't a bad strike that the keeper pushed out, but we got a break with the defender falling over to let Barrie score.

An assist, of sorts!

13 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

In past games he's the only one giving 100%. I'd rather that than players hiding.  I'm willing to give him more time

Giving 100 percent does not win you goes.  Being superfit  and able to run like an athlete don't win you games. Playing with that wee round thing on the ground does. Football will always win over effort and athleticism. He is (not tonight) usually wanting be aggressive and looking to be involved in niggles snd fights and I can't be fucked with that. Stop trying so hard to please the fans with effort and concentrate on your football. 

He's shite. 

Like a defender who's gone up front to add aerial presence. 

He's spent his whole career in the most over inflated market in world football where average players go for millions, yet we've just paid his record fee at 28 or whatever he is.....says it all.

Works hard......nothing else.

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

He's shite. 

He's spent his whole career in the most over inflated market in world football where average players go for millions, yet we've just paid his record fee at 28 or whatever he is.....says it all.

He plays like David James that time he got thrown up front for Man City.

Hope he either comes off soon or makes us eat our words tonight.

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

He plays like David James that time he got thrown up front for Man City.

Hope he either comes off soon or makes us eat our words tonight.

More chance of Kiernan being sold for 2m than Garner scoring.

1 hour ago, Number5 said:

He's shite. 

He's far from shite. You're just an ignorant bastard that can't see what he brings to the team cause you think if MW plays him as a striker he should be scoring 6 goals a game. It's funny that no-one mentions his hold up play which is fantastic. Saturday against ICT we were under the cosh in the last few minutes they kept putting the ball in our box and now one time it got cleared up the pitch, Garner was like a lion getting to it and he was absolutely dead on his feet but he won it, protected the ball and earned us a free kick which saw out the rest of the game

The sooner the ignorance stops the better to be honest, he played a few cracking passes tonight that no-one is bringing him, especially one out to Tav, he had a good shot which lead to McKay's goal. 

Aw but he's no scoring 6 a game he's shite never Rangers class. Yer arse, who else we gonna sign that'll come rattle all the goals in you's ignorant cunts so badly crave 

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He's far from shite. You're just an ignorant bastard that can't see what he brings to the team cause you think if MW plays him as a striker he should be scoring 6 goals a game. It's funny that no-one mentions his hold up play which is fantastic. Saturday against ICT we were under the cosh in the last few minutes they kept putting the ball in our box and now one time it got cleared up the pitch, Garner was like a lion getting to it and he was absolutely dead on his feet but he won it, protected the ball and earned us a free kick which saw out the rest of the game

The sooner the ignorance stops the better to be honest, he played a few cracking passes tonight that no-one is bringing him, especially one out to Tav, he had a good shot which lead to McKay's goal. 

Aw but he's no scoring 6 a game he's shite never Rangers class. Yer arse, who else we gonna sign that'll come rattle all the goals in you's ignorant cunts so badly crave 

Take it you're still on the bevy from last night?