*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

dembekw has ripped us a new one, whatever they sell him for hes worth it.

hes humiliated us all season

Yeah, I've had my suspicions about you for a while. If you are a Rangers fan, have a word with yourself. Not on here though :tut:

Anyone who thinks our shite is just two players short of them needs their fucking heads examined.  None of our subs made any tactical sense - I have no idea what his thinking was at all.  Sharper all round the park, playing at a tempo we did 18months ago. 

No creaming myself over them, they aren't that great but they create chances where we don't, have midfielders who work hard and get in the box and have defenders that defend - we simply don't and that's why we're 20pts behind them. Fuck knows what it will end up but we are just not good enough. to be that far behind before New Year when we're spunking millions out the club and hundreds of thousands on wasted wages is unacceptable. 

Rant over and leaving landmark post count for something positive so I'm out.....have a good new year when it comes fellow bears!

Just now, sugar_free_pizza said:

exactly mate, theres buried heads and then theres buried heads in the sand

Not at all. Theres seeing negatives and there is seeing improvement. We have improved a lot. They had two players who could decide a game like this.. We didnt. Kenny should have and forreater should have too. It was a lot closer than a lot of people think. A Jota and a quick striker would have won us the game in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, CaptainDandy said:

Who would you bring in then? We can't afford to pay £45k a week like they are.

I agree with you on playing for a half but the two players who have scored from them, are the ones we weren't there last season. Sinclair who they paid like £4m for and Dembele might have been a free, might Spurs offered £8m for him this time last season. We flew out at the start and peaked too early, thats what the problem is. 

I don't know who we bring in, but Warburton is clearly not the answer. I know, I'm  talking about the problem without suggesting a solution, but you cannot tell me Warburton is doing a good job in motivating that squad. I'm not just talking about this game, I'm talking about every game, in every game we play well in one half but not the other and we are extremely prone to our heads going down when we concede a goal. We have not played genuinely well, consistently for about a year, we just got away with it last year because we were playing in a God awful division.  

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Our final third decision making is shocking, both Harry and Waghorn being greedy and not passing to the free player. Shocking for professional footballers.

This, 

i hope the pair off them are getting ripped to shreds by the gaffer!!!, unbelievable decision not to pass by waghorn especially!!

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I hope you're not serious. The guy is just stating his opinion. If it wasn't for Wes, the post and the bar the scoreline would have been worse so he has a point.

Exactly Wes saved us from a fucking humiliation how anyone can say that was an improvement from Parkhead is fucking nuts.