Fair due to Harry for owning up

RFCRobertson

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I might go to the match where we missed that chance, just to clarify it in my head, but I was certain he was going to lay on that pass.

Nah, there's no need for me to have another look, as I was 100% certain he was going for glory. He's done this a few times this season tbh. Warburton should have a word with both Forrester & Waghorn and tell them to STOP trying to be Roy of the Rovers in front of goal all the time!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

I'm amazed he needed to watch the game back to realize he was a greedy glory hunting bastard.

A bit like Waghorn and it's not his first time .

I would take Harry before Waghorn all day long though 

Both need their arses booted for the weekend .MW gives them week off 

Just now, Truth_is_out_there said:

Nah, there's no need for me to have another look, as I was 100% certain he was going for glory. He's done this a few times this season tbh. Warburton should have a word with both Forrester & Waghorn and tell them to STOP trying to be Roy of the Rovers in front of goal all the time!

Sorry, what I mean was that I'm going to look to see if he looks to have a last minute change of mind and decides not to pass it but go for the goal.

54 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Miller missing a sitter that ant striker should score cost us as much as they two did, as did our defenders.

Never said it didn't cost us and if you read the whole post I didn't blame those 2

but they both choose to go alone when there is better options and that's not a good thing to have in your team

our defence got ripped apart because that mob pass to each other in the final third and when we actually did move the ball we made chances but when you have singled minded players you don't win games

both of them are the type of player who would rather hit the bar than set someone up for a tap in

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Sorry, what I mean was that I'm going to look to see if he looks to have a last minute change of mind and decides not to pass it but go for the goal.

Of course he does he tries to take the player on it never entered his mind to play dodo in 

he's a greedy wee cunt

8 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Of course he does he tries to take the player on it never entered his mind to play dodo in 

he's a greedy wee cunt

There is a part at the edge of the D where Dodoo is right in line to recieve the ball, and then Forrester takes it to his left instead and goes for the goal. That was ideal for Dodoo to score. Horrendous play.

19 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

There is a part at the edge of the D where Dodoo is right in line to recieve the ball, and then Forrester takes it to his left instead and goes for the goal. That was ideal for Dodoo to score. Horrendous play.

Exactly mate 

no intention in passing

all about me and tbh he's fucking shite

dint like players who play like they are on trial

these fucking idiots need to realise that we aren't fucking whatever shite they used to play for we are fucking Rangers and we don't accept second ever

as smith said when you sign for rangers you put yourself second and that is the only time when you will ever accept second

IMG_2855.JPG

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Exactly mate 

no intention in passing

these fucking idiots need to realise that we aren't fucking whatever shite they used to play for we are fucking Rangers and we don't accept second ever

as smith said when you sign for rangers you put yourself second and that is the only time when you will ever accept second

I like that quote from Walter, never heard that before. I'm not a fan of Forrester.

3 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Exactly mate 

no intention in passing

IMG_2855.JPG

Statements like that are too controversial these days. Managers are too diplomatic, its exactly what is wrong with industry in this country. Some people just need a boot in the baws.

6 hours ago, 55Bear said:

Agree that more game time his awareness might be better, but would have to disagree about him starting ahead of Windass. Although Windass had far from his best performance, he did play 2 of the best passes of the game, one of which led to the goal. 

Not Josh's biggest fan either, but you're right about the pass leading to the goal.

The other you mention should have led to another - well as he did for the opener, Tav made a right arse of the 2nd opportunity.

3 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

he's a greedy wee cunt

Just headless, I think.

We have too many of them at present.

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Not Josh's biggest fan either, but you're right about the pass leading to the goal.

The other you mention should have led to another - well as he did for the opener, Tav made a right arse of the 2nd opportunity.

Yeah he did make a meal of the second ball from Windass. Should have done better to get the ball across, but Tav had a howler as well (again apart from his involvement in the goal)

40 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Statements like that are too controversial these days. Managers are too diplomatic, its exactly what is wrong with industry in this country. Some people just need a boot in the baws.

Aye someone of Walters pedigree would be fantastic just now. Mind when he cancelled Christmas? :lol:

In a world where footballers live in a bubble and Forrester no doubt opened his Twitter to 500 mentions, artists drawing him on canvas, kids naming their pets after him and fans asking for signed boots, it's refreshing to see him hold-up his hands.

It makes absolutely zero difference, but credit where it's due.

I was watching Forrester during a break in play, I think it was one of Hallidays career threatening injuries. Anyway he was standing next to Roberts staring at his boots he then proceeded to point at said boots and say something to Roberts. Roberts looked at his feet then jogged off looking bemused. My assumption was he must have been complementing him on his boots in the middle of an Old Firm game... To me that sums Harry up, he wants to look like a footballer more than he wants to work on being one! 

17 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

It was and HF should have passed . 

Im a bit reluctant to criticise too much though , because one of the things I like about Forrester is his willing to shoot at goal when some others want to keep passing and I'd hate to lose that from him . But you're right , he was wrong to do so on this occasion . 

Harry holding his hands up does little for me, we're all experts in hindsight, we need him to be an expert in real time, I don't mind the fact that he's a greedy bastard most of the time, I like the fact we have someone who's willing to hit a shot from range but when you play the tims you need to play the percentages at all times, whether Dodoo would have scored is by the by but he'd have been 1 on 1 with their keeper, that means he was the man to play in, it was a simple ball, their defender couldn't believe his luck