Jordan Rossiter

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

No actual facts but just a hunch the way this fucking season has been going.

Hope im wrong as he seems full of talent but its all very hush hush and not even seen any pics of him in or around murray park in months.

He has been at Auchenhowie, and he was at the match on Saturday.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

No actual facts but just a hunch the way this fucking season has been going.

Hope im wrong as he seems full of talent but its all very hush hush and not even seen any pics of him in or around murray park in months.

Something doesn't sit right with me either tbh. Like yourself it's just a hunch and not saying that we will never see him again, I just wouldn't be surprised is all.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Something doesn't sit right with me either tbh. Like yourself it's just a hunch and not saying that we will never see him again, I just wouldn't be surprised is all.

Hope we are both wrong mate but its all very strange. We could both just be para considering the way this season has gone:happy:

The lad is fucked, no doubt about it. Another player signed while injured and to me it looks like it is a rather serious injury.

Young lads just dont take that kind of time to be match ready when allegedly only 7-10 days away. Fans deserve to be told he is a crock, get him off the wage bill. People also going on about him like he had been excellent but his first games were againsy Stranraer and Peterhead ffs and he has only played 4 games !

Would like him to do well but think that boat may have sailed

Reluctant to commit to a timescale for a first team return after a series of false dawns the Rangers boss adds: ‘If he is fit and well in two weeks, fantastic. If he is longer, it is longer. We will do what is right to get Jordan fit for the long term.

‘The injury is private to the club, obviously, but right now the only factor is that he wants to play football and our job is to get him fit and well.

1 hour ago, Juniorsparkie said:

And if the Club could be honest with the fans it would hopefully be the last full of pure speculation.

Thought the manager said, "a confidential medical issue".  May not be an injury, which part of 'confidential' do people not get?  Too many folk expect every little;e detail to be 'tweeted'. 

If the club are saying his injury is "Private", To me that means personal issues in his private life.

Could mean a number of things from struggling to adapt and missing his family,Some players can also get very down due to constant niggling injuries and Jordan might be suffering some sort of depression which is a difficult illness to cope with.

Whatever's wrong with him we all hope he makes a speedy and full recovery and look forward to him pulling on that blue shirt again.

Get well soon Jordan. 

11 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Many times you seen him play. 

Like most others, not often enough in person. 

Hamilton game and I went to Killie away game and liked what I saw. New to the team but had more balls than most that eve. Can't judge a new player properly on 5 games for us though. My kids are all die hard Liverpool fans and when he signed I was subjected to hours of video and glowing reports from senior Liverpool squad. He has signed for 4 years and is only 19 and I am not surprised he is being kept until totally fit as he is always bloody injured.

IF (big IF) we can keep him fit he will be a cracking player and a far better signing (and more importantly investment potential)  than some of the real 'pish' we took on this summer.

I'm starting to not give a fuck if he plays or not its been that long, another useless passenger for the wage bill so far. Hope an assessment is done, will he be ready in the next few months? If not get him to fuck we dont have room for injured long term passengers. 

57 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I'm starting to not give a fuck if he plays or not its been that long, another useless passenger for the wage bill so far. Hope an assessment is done, will he be ready in the next few months? If not get him to fuck we dont have room for injured long term passengers. 

Unlike our other passengers, some on the verge of retirement, this lad has the potential to come good and have a decent resale value in a few years. Bigger picture with this one frustrating as it is. 

Just now, BluebearDory said:

Unlike our other passengers, some on the verge of retirement, this lad has the potential to come good and have a decent resale value in a few years. Bigger picture with this one frustrating as it is. 

I'll think of the resale value when i see him play enough for our club and see if he was value in the first place for us. 

44 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I'll think of the resale value when i see him play enough for our club and see if he was value in the first place for us. 

Me too and  I hope we can get him/keep him fit long enough to see it happen soon.Dont know how accurate this is but it isn't great reading for such a short time. He is a great prospect though if we can sort the fitness/injuries 

IMG_6540.PNG

I noticed he wasn't in any of the pictures when the club visited the hospital just before Christmas. That suggests he wasn't in Glasgow, on that day anyway.

I personally think if by some miracle he does get himself fit he could be a great player for us.

11 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Many times you seen him play. 

How many times you seen him play to call him pish?

Our support is miserable these days. Unwilling to give anyone a chance. The days of Laudrup and Mols are long gone 

8 hours ago, MasterD said:

At least he still has a future here 

I've watched him since he was about 16 and he's ridiculously talented. Injuries have set him back but he can get over them. He's the best signing we've made this season in footballing terms, get him fit and playing full games for 2 years and we'll easily be looking at millions for him