• Yes
    • No

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

They should do, they are certainly good enough but I think there is a big question mark over this squads ability to cope with pressure situations. Personally I hope we push on and carve out a decent lead before the final run in. 

Who is 'they'?

'we' mate

Just now, smell the glove said:

Fair enough, I'm a shareholder, it's 'we' for me

If you go back to my original comment you quoted I said "they" in the first sentence when specifically talking about the squad and then said "we" in my second sentence when being more general.

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

Rangers' Heart

Dear me, the disappointment i feel in those who vote NO to us finishing second ? Maybe it’s cause I’m on holiday, and had one dram too many but:

Being Rangers Class, is about having have a winning mentality, it’s what has given us an exceptional and historical club, even when you can’t win, we don’t give up, we strive harder, give more and make the opposition players and fans hate that Nil Desperandum spirit.

I ask you, do you consider yourselves the twelfth the man? Our players do and, if any of our players said,” I don’t think we will finish second " what would you say to them?  

You / WE are integral to the teams’ success, we don’t have success like ours,without that iron core, the core that never retires or gets injured, the heart of the team that keeps players, over generations motivated, honest & hard working.

There is an unspoken bond & understanding. We won’t give up on them and, they dare not give up on us. I would view anyone who voted NO as a betrayal of that bond. A Rangers player or fan who didn’t or doesn’t believe in us, doesn’t know what it’s like to be a ‘Ranger’.

To those who voted no, if you give up, what is to stop the players giving up? Stand proud and be defiant and never ever believe we will lose.

Be Rangers’ Heart....

Or maybe i should go to bed...well one more...

Not another one of those posts!!   That is mostly nonsense.   Sadly the fans aren't on the park to win games when the players visibly mentally collapse when they lose a goal.  

We should really be aiming for 1st place, but we've still not recovered from when, nearly all, of our first team players jumped ship. We've Spunked away millions since 2012. It's as if we've had a bad car crash, been in intensive care, then physiotherapy, left hospital, now we're up and about walking again, but every time we try to run, we fall over.

The current custodians of this great club of ours,  came in promising that there would be money to buy players. Going For 55' was their sound bite at season ticket renewal time. Yet still we were looking for bargain buys, from the lower leagues, or out of contract players. 

I do think we will achieve 2nd place but it will be a dammed close thing. We are fortunate that Hearts changed their Manager, that period of change has knocked them. My concerns are we have (and have had for sometime) a poor defence and we lack a cutting edge up front (despite Millers best endeavours) meaning our weak goal difference is likely to leave us very exposed if it does come down to a race to the wire. However we are winning games that looked to have been lost or at best drawn and the Team is showing resilience. But changed days.

Went for yes think our new loanees will give us the edge and I'm confident we're be 5 points clear of the sheep shaggers by the end of the night. Dnt rate hearts and think we dodged a bullet when linked with Cathro. Bookies giving 11/8 on Rangers win the nite and the monthly wage just in the bank. Il be crashing on! 

Yip , comfortably .

I think we've only performed 4/5 times this season and we're still 2nd . I expect us to have a better second half to the season where performances like the home games v the sheep and hearts will be the norm rather than the exception  

30 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Our wage bill is more than Hearts and Aberdeens combined

NO excuses for not finishing second

No it's not.

Someone posted the specifics previously, there's just over a million a year in difference between us and Aberdeen (even less now that Barton has gone).