Dodoo

4 hours ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

I'd like to see him given a chance up top with Garner in a 3-5-2 formation.  In the little game time he was given in the last few games at Patrick and hearts he scored 3 although 1 was disallowed.  I think he would benefit from playing up top with garner knocking balls on etc.  I think to many people on here have been to quick to write him off....imho another player who will come good who doesn't suit being shoehorned into warburtons 1dimensional system.

regards

joe

oh bitch bitch bitch...

Sorry, tryin to imitate Grampa Simpson in a scene I cannot be arsed linking...

Dodoo in a 3 5 2 or 4 4 2  with Miller would prob be in a team that is sitting top of the league now.

But what do i know? Im just a 33 year old guy that says 4 3 3 aint working, perhaps we should try something else

If Warburton doesn't think Dodoo is good enough then why sign him in the first place? He's on the bench every game but never gets on. When he has played he does look a bit awkward sometimes but can score goals. He deserves as much of a chance as anyone else that currently gets a game in our under performing side.

14 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If Warburton doesn't think Dodoo is good enough then why sign him in the first place? He's on the bench every game but never gets on. When he has played he does look a bit awkward sometimes but can score goals. He deserves as much of a chance as anyone else that currently gets a game in our under performing side.

Warburton puts him on .... then puts him as a RW.No wonder he fucks up.

Dodoo is clearly a Centre Forward.

Can we picture McCoist as a Winger in the 90s?

Can we imagine Prso coming on in a 4 4 2 then told "Fuck off you Croatian bastard, you are playing on our wing!!!"

I may be exageratin (I am not really) but we have a team of league winners being mis-managed by a numpty

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should've started ahead of Garner, and been brought on before Waghorn and Forrester.

100% he would have put away two of those chances that fell to Garner. He MUST start against Morton. Off topic, but I would bring JD in up top and keep the same back line - Senderos did enough to win a run of games today in my opinion, and might be a confidence player - only other change is to put Holty in the CDM role and have Toral and Emerson left and right Mid.

7 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

All season ive read MOH should start, Harry F shoukd start, Lee Hodson for Tav, Dodoo in etc etc 

It wouldnt make the slightest difference. This squad is almost totally mediocre. 

You are so mistaken.

The manager is the common denominator.

17 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Warburton puts him on .... then puts him as a RW.No wonder he fucks up.

Dodoo is clearly a Centre Forward.

Can we picture McCoist as a Winger in the 90s?

Can we imagine Prso coming on in a 4 4 2 then told "Fuck off you Croatian bastard, you are playing on our wing!!!"

I may be exageratin (I am not really) but we have a team of league winners being mis-managed by a numpty

Walter played Duncan Ferguson on the wing.

Found it.

Miller - 6 goals in 1586 mins - 1 goal every 264 mins/2.9 matches

Waghorn - 3 goals in 850 mins - 1 goal every 283 mins/3.1 matches

Garner - 3 goals in 1244 mins - 1 goals every 415 mins/4.6 matches

Forrester - 3 goals in 700 mins - 1 goal every 233 mins/2.6 matches

McKay - 2 goals in 1584 mins - 1 goal every 792 mins/8.8 matches

Dodoo - 2 goals in 297 mins - 1 goal every 149 mins/1.7 matches

Hyndman - 2 goals in 241 mins - 1 goal every 121 mins/1.3 matches

O'Halloran - 0 goals in 576 mins - N/A

Windass - 0 goals in 762 mins - N/A

He's garbage and looks like Bambi on ice. I'd accept a fee of £250k and get back what we paid for him on the development fee and get rid. Simply not good enough but see little difference in quality with him and Garner, which questions even more the money paid for him.

49 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Walter played Duncan Ferguson on the wing.

Yup. 

He would have been outstanding for us but it was a mixture of a few things - injury, SFA helping jail him, the lynch-mobs, played out of position and generally taking a while to get going.

I was delighted when he went down to Everton and basically hit the ground running after we got our money back but with hindsight he would have been brilliant for us if he could have held on a year after Hateley left he would have done the same job.