Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

25 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Despite being released by Aston Villa, there was still much speculation surrounding Forrester's future, with reported interest from Championship side Barnsley and Dutch champions Ajax. Forrester later joined up with the latter on trial, playing with their reserve side Jong Ajax, and received praise from manager Frank de Boer. He scored a hat-trick for Jong Ajax in a 5–2 pre-season victory over VV GOES on 27 July 2011.

Forrester then decided to turn down a move to Ajax to join League One club BrentfordManaged by Uwe Rösler on 4 August 2011 on a two-year contract.

Saw someone talking about this on twitter, it's from his Wikipedia page anyone know if it's legit?

Turned them down cause it was only for their 2nd team not the first team

27 minutes ago, Blue Bear Champ said:

i'm unconvinced about frank de-boer - his lack of experience would worry me... if we were going to do something different then someone like kenny miller as player/manager with a strong DOF acting as mentor would be a better option

No reason this guy could not take up an Admin Position on Rangersmedia.:troll:

34 minutes ago, Blue Bear Champ said:

i'm unconvinced about frank de-boer - his lack of experience would worry me... if we were going to do something different then someone like kenny miller as player/manager with a strong DOF acting as mentor would be a better option

Don't you have better things to do with your time? Moronic comment.

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Turned them down cause it was only for their 2nd team not the first team

Makes more sense, I remember a mate of mine telling me a few weeks ago that De Boer was coming and the one player he wanted to keep was Forrester. It was bs but I wasn't sure why he said Forrester but I guess that explains it.

If we can pull this off I think in the long run it will be amazing for the club. If the board are willing to take a financial battering in the summer and after that it will be the case of adding players if/when we need them after that. It's a big investment to start with don't get me wrong but in the long run it will help us at least challenge and push on in Europe. Either way they will need to invest in the playing squad so why not just get it out the way 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Guys on here last night telling us Barrie McKay is good enough for Rangers :lol:

Says the guy who wants to swallow Harris Vuckic's spunk

11 minutes ago, JC10 said:

He berated his Ajax players for not being technically good enough and left Inter because he didn't have enough cash. Sure he'd love it here!

you talk one lot of shite. He spent 70 million euros on two players alone at inter :lol:

Oh and they sacked him.....

Haha if you cunts think we are getting a big name top drawer manager yer aw fucking smoking crack. 

I mean come on look at it.

Mccoist, mcdowell, Mcall,warburton now Murty.

This is as top drawer as it gets.

McInnes, Eck, Davis are now looking like they would be a great coup for the shower of shite that is us.