*** The Official Dundee fc vs Rangers fc Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Enjoy crowds of 20000 at ibrox king ya fucking arshole of a man.every player on that pitch can fuck off aswell.

im fucking shatterd with this shower of shite giving all these diddy a teams there biggest days/wins.

We are Rangers only in name and if you think king will fork out for a decent manager then you deserve bumped

Just now, cushynumber said:

We need a change of manager. Warburton looks as if he has infected Murty with this attack at all costs pish and doesn't have a clue.

i am worried that someone with his tactical failings is in charge of any Rangers team at any level.

Attack at all costs? We are rank going forward. Their keeper didn't have that much to do.

3 minutes ago, bluemc said:

Friday is going to be good on this showing

Thankfully, I'm working all day and will miss it; if a miracle happens, there's the RTV replay. Bled blue my entire life and can't believe I'm actually saying this, but this is how bad it's become.

Just now, Dazzler said:

What the fuck did Forrester and Ohalloran find so fucking funny when they were sat on the bench?

Team clearly don't give a fuck.

Wasn't what they thought last week. 

Miller equaliser against Morton was met by the two of them sitting back as if there was nothing to celebrate ?

That squad of players are a fucking embarrassment to the club, the fans and themselves

With the exception of maybe 3 players the rest are a joke, getting paid the wage they get paid for that

The managing staff on the bench just stand there looking fucking clueless, happened under Warburton and happened again today

Board just sit in silence 

Full club is a complete fucking joke