***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sand dune training :lol:

Our players are all jumped up poofs. They train like they're about to play a game in the fucking Antarctic, with their thermals, hats, gloves and bloody scarves. 

The sight of a sand dune in training would have these no marks die of dehydration. 

Everytime I see MOH in that fucking snood it just gets right under my skin, here's one from the other day

070317_training_ohalloran_01.jpg

Obviously getting the training in for keeping warm whilst on the bench :rofl:

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely hope he is the nut job he's being made out to be.

Nothing would make me happier than for the team to start performing and there to be a fear of failure put back into the dressing room. 

Be nice to also have a bit of presence on the touch line again. 

32 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

So if he was interviewed in London, he hasn't clapped eyes on the Stadium or Auchenhowie yet?

At least that will impress him, even if the players don't,

Surely he would have seen the stadium when he was here before?

Worries me after reading a uk based journalist say yesterday that if we are expecting him to win the title next yr then he will fail but if we are patient with him then he will deliver after 3 yrs

have we got the supporter patience for that with 10 in a row on the horizon ? 

I guess we will find out next yr

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Sand dune training :lol:

Our players are all jumped up poofs. They train like they're about to play a game in the fucking Antarctic, with their thermals, hats, gloves and bloody scarves. 

The sight of a sand dune in training would have these no marks die of dehydration. 

Apart from Joe Garner of course :headwall:

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They could wear Fleshlights for all I care. Whatever it takes to get a better performance out of them. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

We still are getting one, possibly next week.

The whole scrapping the idea came on the back of one tweet from a so called reporter.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Says who?

Multiple outlets carried a story on News Now which later that day reappeared as a tweet on here. Who originated that story Ive no idea think it may havebeen the Mail but when your No1 choice gives you a very public knock back youd at least expect some news management. Or at least a professional organisation would.

9 minutes ago, PRW. said:

THREE IN ONE Pedro Caixinha won’t be arriving at Rangers alone… he’s set to bring three members of his coaching staff

PEDRO CAIXINHA is set to bring three members of his coaching staff in Qatar to Rangers when he officially takes charge at Ibrox.

The Portuguese coach has been allowed to join the Ibrox club after Al-Gharafa reluctantly gave permission for him to leave.

But he won’t be travelling alone. Caixinha has agreed for three trusted and key coaches to come with him to Glasgow.

Caixinha will bring his long-term assistant Helder Baptista, his fitness coach Pedro Malta and goalkeeping coach Jose Belman to Scotland.

Baptista – a former Paris St Germain and Rayo Vallecano midfielder – worked with Caixinha at Leira and Nacional in their Portuguese homeland, before enjoying great success at Santos Laguna in Mexico and then going with his boss to the Gulf state.

Malta has also followed Caixinha around and is regarded as a tough fitness coach.

Spanish keeper coach Belman had an unremarkable career as a goalkeeper with Real Zaragoza, but landed a job at Real Madrid coaching the Under 19s keepers.

He linked up with Caixinha in Madeira with Nacional and followed him to Qatar via Mexico too.

Now all three look set to follow the 46-year-old to Glasgow to try and get Rangers back challenging for titles again.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/702296/pedro-caixinha-wont-be-arriving-at-rangers-alone-hes-set-to-bring-three-members-of-his-coaching-staff/?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-scotsunsport-_-Sport-_-TwOther-_-Statement-_-TWITTER

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Hope that doesn't mean Jim Stewart has to leave.

That was my thought aswell. Was just saying a couple of weeks ago that throughout all the managers/caretakers over the past few years, JS has been a constant.

Be a shame to see him pushed out now, but it certainly would seem like that will be the case.