Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

Just now, reallyruff said:

Given that, it does rather cast the media here in a  poor(er) light. Surely it wouldn't have been a challenge to see this, certainly the fans did.

its hard to break someone down who has a set script and wont deviate from it - if you look at MWs interviews, he just re-hashes everything - and he is good at it. That being said, it wouldnt have take a lot for one of the press to be a bit more blunt and say "this obviously isnt working, why are you sticking to it"? 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

This.

Forest have done us a huge favour, we were in a tailspin with these clueless cunts in charge heading for the mountain.

His pressers will be exactly the same with different first names quoted.

Jason/Andy/Kenny replaced with Nigel/Clarence/Cyril.

Rob too hopefully.

Warbuton on SSN

There's a legal process under way

First heard of forest interest a couple of day's before he was appointed 

Lying baldy bastard thinks we're all buttoned up the back, every cunt and their dug knew weeks before he was going to forest, the fucking tit.

Hope he has a shite run and gets bagged before the seasons finished

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Warbuton on SSN

Lying baldy bastard thinks we're all buttoned up the back, every cunt and their dug knew weeks before he was going to forest, the fucking tit.

I second this. Absolute prick of a human being, he was forever harping on about the fans backing and respect the respectful thing to do would be to walk with his head held high knowing he tried his best.

Instead the slimey baldy cunt has tried to engineer his exit on the fly expecting us to accept his half arsed attitude (and below par performances) until he finds a suitable new job.

Then lie about.

Then wet the lips of the obsessed and rhags by drip feeding them quotes and information tiny wee bits at a time just to make a few extra quid. 

Always had admiration for him and the way he conducted himself despite the job being way too big for him but this has shown him as the classless wank that he is.

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

I second this. Absolute prick of a human being, he was forever harping on about the fans backing and respect the respectful thing to do would be to walk with his head held high knowing he tried his best.

Instead the slimey baldy cunt has tried to engineer his exit on the fly expecting us to accept his half arsed attitude (and below par performances) until he finds a suitable new job.

Then lie about.

Then wet the lips of the obsessed and rhags by drip feeding them quotes and information tiny wee bits at a time just to make a few extra quid. 

Always had admiration for him and the way he conducted himself despite the job being way too big for him but this has shown him as the classless wank that he is.

Despicable language to use on this forum.

there's a few baldys on here, so tread carefully. 

Seems we have been conned by yet another snake oil salesman in Warburton. Let's hope that if it gets to Court a judge will see what a trio of lying cunts W.W & McP really are..The SSN interview was difficult to watch without throwing something at the telly..Lying Baldy Scumbag...   

*Apologies to any Folically challenged Bears on here*:huh:

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Warbuton on SSN

Seen his press conference where he trips up by saying how helpful it was Frank came in early and allowed them to get information,then tells us contact only came two days ago ? Get your story right Mark,and I'll guarantee you'll need to tell lies to get a penny from us .Would love to have wished him all the best but no doubt although he's made his money ,it's still his God so the magic hat has gone for me sadly.

4 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Well with McParland's previous of lying in court, if it goes that far I fear we will have to pay the fuckers.

DK will 'out lie' the lot of them, fukkin amateurs :whistle:

Seriously the only approached two days ago comment from MW is embarrassing, once held him in high regard but no longer.  Cannot wait to hear the truth about Barton.  

31 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

DK will 'out lie' the lot of them, fukkin amateurs :whistle:

Seriously the only approached two days ago comment from MW is embarrassing, once held him in high regard but no longer.  Cannot wait to hear the truth about Barton.  

Obviously thinks that we are wet behind the fuckin ears.

I would have a lot more respect for the man if he had been honest, how many good people that have left here under a cloud lying through their teeth.

Deserve all of the contempt that's coming their way.

You know how when you are lying about something and you want to convince yourself and others its true you always labour one particular point.

For Warburton its the fact it was a whirlwind appointment, happened so quickly etc. etc. Poor you Mark no idea Forest were interested until a few days ago.......but then he says how he carefully considers all aspects about the job?

Now I'm no meteorologist but whirlwind and careful consideration don't mix

giphy.gif

Were i a betting man I'd fancy a punt on him not being in the forest dug out come August.

How anyone could think his football "philosophy" was compatible to a team battling relegation is beyond me.

Almost feel sorry for forest fans, shows their club leadership really don't know what they're doing.

I think Forest fans think they have got the greatest thing since sliced bread. I feel a massive sense of deja vu. The only thing that has changed is his colours. Even his press conference sounds the same. Hes reading from the same script- just the names change. Plan A all the way- if only life were so simple. Statistics rule the roost, Brian Clough must be spinning....

23 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

I think Forest fans think they have got the greatest thing since sliced bread. I feel a massive sense of deja vu. The only thing that has changed is his colours. Even his press conference sounds the same. Hes reading from the same script- just the names change. Plan A all the way- if only life were so simple. Statistics rule the roost, Brian Clough must be spinning....

As puns go mate, that's terrible! :lol: 

He's been well advised by his lawyers what to say. I'd guess they've probably given him a script to read from until the situation with us is resolved. He's a lying snake and I hope he trips himself up in one of the press conferences. 

It was mentioned on talksport the morning he was presented as manager that the Forrest chairman was quoted as saying "he had been chasing MW for a very long time" and the fact he was appointed at another club made things difficult. 

I Think this fuckin rat engineered his way out our club a lot longer than we think.

you could see his mood change at the pressers almost overnight and that he was fed up. 

Glad he's gone though. 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Seen his press conference where he trips up by saying how helpful it was Frank came in early and allowed them to get information,then tells us contact only came two days ago ? Get your story right Mark,and I'll guarantee you'll need to tell lies to get a penny from us .Would love to have wished him all the best but no doubt although he's made his money ,it's still his God so the magic hat has gone for me sadly.

Did he really say that? :lol:

lying toe rag!