Team for Killie announced

j1mgg

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Remember the times Hearts bottle would crash by Xmas. We'd have won the league by then too.

And the bheasts will definitely have a slump this season. Oh and let's look at the next 10 fixtures WWWWWWWWWW.

When ever an objective view is given its seen as a negative by those who think it's anti Rangers to criticise objectively.

Anyway, off to pub.

I'll be there tomorrow too cheating them on, especially the young lads.

That last line is interesting!! 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be good if pedro could confirm his team and formation for the second half in advance as well so we don't sit for 20 minutes scratching our heads ;-)

fair play to him, it's a different approach that has us all talking.  

I'm a big rugby fan so I'm used to knowing the team a day before so no concern from me.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

We seem to have an awful injury list just now, Makes you think some players just don't fancy it now.

Quite possibly, also interesting to hear Pedro say "This is a massive club. A huge club. Not all the players can be Rangers players" seems that he knows many aren't up to the task of playing for us.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not seen the lad playing personally but I've heard from others that have seen the lad playing that the lad is very decent.

Lad.

Cheers, I thought I read something that we got him from man city?

6 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Can anyone defending this decision give me one positive reason for doing it?

Its not a huge issue in this instance but that doesn't stop the logic from being baffling?

I personally don't know but I trust he knows what he is doing.

Whether it is to give the players the "right stimulations" or whatever, I dunno. But I'm not going to freak out over it because its new to this backward country.

Not comfortable with him naming the team so early, but that said if our players have the right attitude and mentality then we will win no matter how early the team is named.

If we don't win against Kilmarnock it won't be because the team was named so early.

But again, similar to Motherwell on Saturday and the radical changes/approach - try it with a better team and they may punish us. 

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What that I'll be there? 

It's what I do BP9, regardless of everything else.

No the fact you'll be cheating on the kids - just a typo on your part but it made me laugh! :lol: 

10 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

It would be good if pedro could confirm his team and formation for the second half in advance as well so we don't sit for 20 minutes scratching our heads ;-)

fair play to him, it's a different approach that has us all talking.  

I'm a big rugby fan so I'm used to knowing the team a day before so no concern from me.

It's fair point about rugby, but both teams are announced a day in advance, aren't they?

17 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Would you be happy if Pedro named his team the day before the tim semi.

If we win, will you give a single, solitary fuck? 

It's obviously different to what we're used to, but I'm struggling to see how it's such a bad thing.

What if this is NOT his team to start tonight and Kilmarnuk are having an extra session today to change their whole game plan knowing our set up in advance  

Then out runs our normal poor/average lot and completely wrong foots them - with Wallace at left back, Hill at CB, Halliday on the bench

I'm telling that Pedro is a Fucking genius 

:lol:

36 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Would you be happy if Pedro named his team the day before the tim semi.

It happens in other sports all the time - don't really see it as a fuss one way or another - do you think somehow we'll be able to surprise any opposition with our team selection? Is it / does it / will it make any difference to either team? I doubt it. I doubt Killie are changing their game plan as we speak but if they are then that's a good thing as they are reacting to us !

but overall kinda neutral on this.