Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

Not that I recall but it's a bit embarrassing, Robert on FF saying "I called it Edmiston House because I wanted something synonymous with Rangers".

To be clear I've no issue with them trying to do something with EH as long as it's above board and it's good that the CH documents clarify it's not for profit but I have an issue now with Rangers employing an SLO who clearly thinks Rangers fans button up the back and repeatedly lied about the EH CIC (and is still doing so to this day I believe) by pretending it's nothing to do with Edmiston House

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

He's not renowned for his good jokes mate .... but this must be his best attempt to date ..... Aye the first thing that comes into all Rangers fans minds when thinking about Rangers, is Ed house .... right you are then Rab .... :p:

:UK:

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's documents been posted detailing proposed renovation work to the building, not just the surrounding area.

EH has never been selected just as a symbolic reference or such nonsense.

:lol:

Not sure mate ..... but are we agreeing or disagreeing here? .... :confused:

28 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Good luck to Greg, just make sure you do what the job title says. Liase with the supporters and listen and act on what fans want. Best of British to you.

This is important, because he blocked people on Twitter if he didn't like the questions.

Come to think of it, so did one of the club1872 Board, so hopefully this will no longer be allowed.

It's pretty damning that the best thing you can say about this appointment is that at least it's not Houston.

Another snout in the blue pound trough as a reward for services rendered.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I doubt he'll reply now he has the gig but I can confirm that isn't true. 

Doesn't have to be true, as long as it casts aspersions on GM.

Surprised it took this long for it to start.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Making a fucking mountain out of a molehill, make out as if it happens every game.

It shouldn't happen at any game. The club don't need this expenditure. That's why I asked the question how much money has Rangers wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games. What about my other question about what happened to the RFFF money and accounts any criticism about that question? 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It shouldn't happen ant game. The club don't need this expenditure. That's why asked the question how much money has Rangers wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games. What about my other question about what happened to the RFFF money and accounts any criticism about that question? 

Na.