Stolen Ticket

jbear72

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jbear72 said:

Just picked the ticket up today. I'm not that stupid.

What age are you mate? I'm guessing 20-23, only because that's the type of stupid thing my boy would do. It's never his fault either.Ā 

I sympathise with your predicament, but IĀ think you'reĀ a bit quickĀ accusing someone of stealing it. If you didĀ dropĀ it andĀ noticed after 20 seconds it could still have been hundreds of yards away. It was blowing a gale after the game.

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

What age are you mate? I'm guessing 20-23, only because that's the type of stupid thing my boy would do. It's never his fault either.Ā 

I sympathise with your predicament, but IĀ think you'reĀ a bit quickĀ accusing someone of stealing it. If you didĀ dropĀ it andĀ noticed after 20 seconds it could still have been hundreds of yards away. It was blowing a gale after the game.

Stealth I found it post

36 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Tell me about it mate. I'm hoping everyone's phone has been stolenĀ 

Happens to the best of them mate. I cannae say fuck all, that cunt scott allen cost me what little rep i had on here ??

12 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I think theres too much carelessness with tickets these days. Against they cunts at hampden too! I sympathise greatly with the OP, but ffs why would yi knowingly have your old firm ticket stickin out yer back pocket?Ā 

21 minutes ago, dande101 said:

The worst kind of taig, a necrophiliac taig who wants to dig up deed weans and ride them ?

Ffs now I'm a fenian dead body riding peado, was only willing to work for a ticket, been accused of worse, nearly entered meltdown territory there.

8 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I think theres too much carelessness with tickets these days. Against they cunts at hampden too! I sympathise greatly with the OP, but ffs why would yi knowingly have your old firm ticket stickin out yer back pocket?Ā 

Showing off, your no showing off now son. Some govan junkbag will be rolling a spice joint with it as we speak.

35 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ffs now I'm a fenian dead body riding peado, was only willing to work for a ticket, been accused of worse, nearly entered meltdown territory there.

Hahaha I'm hit with uncontrollable fits of laughter at this post mate ???

11 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Unless you were planning on staying out after the game today right through to the semi final which is a commendable ambition, why would you bring it to the game?Ā 

Because he collected from his friend, Walter Mitty, at the game.