Every right minded person in Scotland has a duty to condemn what has happened to these kids and demand those 

who committed these offences and those who covered up are punished. If as has been reported directors have

allowed a known abuser to return and commit more abuse then surely that is a criminal act the police should be forced

to investigate, aiding and abetting or maybe conspiracy to commit child abuse.

For the record Ive never heard any celtic fan talk about or condemn the guilty parties.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Not really but the cunts are facilitating the opportunity for this depraved behaviour  to reoccur 

Peadophiles have an illness! What's the excuse of the journalists who help cover it up and celtic fc?

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

In before the "what's this got to do with Rangers" wankstains 

Tbf it has nothing to do with the club, and i sincerely hope the club never has any involvement in anything to do with this and i'm confident that it won't. 

But it has EVERYTHING to do with every Rangers supporter there is and in all honesty every sports fan or even decent human being. The world has to know the truth, heads must roll. Celtic Football Club deserve to burn for this, i have no confidence they'll suffer even remotely but we all have an obligation to fight here. 

(so basically this 100% belongs in the BD and this post is a waste of time)

Just now, Vanoli said:

Tbf it has nothing to do with the club, and i sincerely hope the club never has any involvement in anything to do with this and i'm confident that it won't. 

But it has EVERYTHING to do with every Rangers supporter there is and in all honesty every sports fan or even decent human being. The world has to know the truth, heads must roll. Celtic Football Club deserve to burn for this, i have no confidence they'll suffer even remotely but we all have an obligation to fight here. 

(so basically this 100% belongs in the BD and this post is a waste of time)

just thinking that

Just now, K.A.I said:

just thinking that

Just important to draw the distinction between the actual club and ourselves as supporters. Sad to say, but in modern scotland direct involvement from Rangers would actually hurt any campaign for justice here. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

just thinking that

Problem many bears have .

I don't give a fuck about those bastards 

I'm no doing how these obsessive cunts behave .

It's nothing to with Rangers ,the club or me 

The Sfa will throw the book at them 

The Gestapo will surely go after them 

The Government in Scotland will hammer them after this investigation started .

So many either believe in tooth fairy or just have their heed stuck up their arse 

Meanwhile the other side try to destroy every thing this club has stood for ,for over 100 years using every weapon and people in right places to blacken our good name 

We just have to believe that the ongoing investigation will expose the truth of what without a doubt was a paedophile ring operating and how high up the tree the bheasts were will be brought to the attention of the public.
There is no way on this earth that the glesga jap will accept any connection with the separate entity of the boys club for fear of having to pay out the claims which are certainly coming.
BUT!!!!!!.....We know it's the tax payer who will be paying for these claims.
FFS......the catholic church,one of the richest organisations on the planet have dodged paying out in the historic abuse of children in homes all over Scotland where kids were sexually and physically abused by priests and nuns.
Get out to your local msp's and mp's and tell them you are not happy the Scottish government are paying out for this.  

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Peadophiles have an illness! What's the excuse of the journalists who help cover it up and celtic fc?

Pedos are depraved and I don't believe it's an illness but the crime of it is surely worse than the actual cover up which is also horrendous for anyone involved.

The lack of reporting it back then or now is a disgrace as is the lack of responsibility from Celtic FC who are steeped in this.

I said before I really believe the behaviour and circles of Kelly and McGinn need looked at as I think these cunts are involved in this but their money and connections are protecting them and the reputation of that rancid club.

55 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Every right minded person in Scotland has a duty to condemn what has happened to these kids and demand those 

who committed these offences and those who covered up are punished. If as has been reported directors have

allowed a known abuser to return and commit more abuse then surely that is a criminal act the police should be forced

to investigate, aiding and abetting or maybe conspiracy to commit child abuse.

For the record Ive never heard any celtic fan talk about or condemn the guilty parties.

Would that be the daily record?

21 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nothing against the article being shared on here other than the fact most of us are aware of their disgusting crimes.

It needs shared to a wider audience than just Rangers orientated websites.

A link for sharing:

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

A link for sharing:

I wasn't meaning in that sense, most posters here could share this on social media and it would probably still be predominantly Rangers fans that see it.

It would be good if we could find some other source to put it out to a wider audience.

Probably wishful thinking as most websites or media outlets wouldn't want to risk the backlash but it was just an observation.

42 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Time for Zero Tolerance, now that sporting integrity is no longer the only topic of conversation.

#MORALINTEGRITY

#LETTHEPUNISHMENTFITTHECRIME

All we heard was strip the titles & sporting integrity for a couple of years, lets see how they like the shoe on the other foot.

They truly are 'A club like no other'

1 hour ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

#MORALINTEGRITY

#LETTHEPUNISHMENTFITTHECRIME

All we heard was strip the titles & sporting integrity for a couple of years, lets see how they like the shoe on the other foot.

They truly are 'A club like no other'

They have the press in their pocket as you can see with the absence of daily headlines screaming outrage, our voices only

seem to be heard on Rangers football forums we must change this somehow.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Biggest scandal in the history of British sport. 

But all the public get is nothing to see here, move along move along. 

I still don't believe this so called enquiry will go deep enough to really uncover the whole sordid story. 

Until an external police force or a group set up from outside Scotland nothing will change even IF video evidence turns up the local cops would feck IT up to make sure IT was tainted .

It must be some sort of Roman Catholic thing, interfering with kids, especially young boys. You see it in their orphan homes, their boarding schools, their churches, and clubs. it's the most horrible, and sordid of crimes, that when they're sent to prison, they're kept away from the rest of the prison population, because even murderers,thieves, and hardened criminals, despise them enough to want to kill them.

I'm sure someone here can access the scum forum and post all the Vanguard Bears links, and also send to the following and any more you can think of.

SFA or whatever they are called

All the newspapers websites

Scottish Government and all MP's

British Government

Police

UEFA

FIFA

We will all chip in for your time in doing this (I'm sure) and I will offer up the first £££. That way if anyone tries to assert that it was never reported to them, there will be evidence galore.

Evil in this country is sitting back laughing at us.

7 hours ago, BEE said:

Cringed at - "the biggest scandal in the history of sport".

Apart from that good article, shame it's only the VB take up stuff like this.

That is possibly a dig at them as they tried to claim Rangers using EBTs was one of the worst incidents in world sport if I remember right.

13 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Nothing against the article being shared on here other than the fact most of us are aware of their disgusting crimes.

It needs shared to a wider audience than just Rangers orientated websites.

The ammount of the obsessed peado sympathisers that will trawl this forum is good enough reason to keep posting them,reminder of what they support,off topic but anybody else noticed less green and grey tops on the street lately? 

2 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

That is possibly a dig at them as they tried to claim Rangers using EBTs was one of the worst incidents in world sport if I remember right.

Ah right, totally over my head!

Unfortunately we are in no position to be raising this issue. I say that because we as a club, were strategically removed from any position of power that could potentially have allowed us to raise concerns.  The SFA will do nothing, the SPFL will do nothing and the Scottish Government will do nothing. The victims of these crimes will get no justice and the integrity of our game is now nothing more than a parody. 

That club should be held in the highest contempt and stripped of all the honours accrued since the abuse started, as should every other club that concealed abuse from the authorities.