***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Feels like the problem has spread maybe from one or two shitebags and it's effecting most of the squad. Be good if we could reset and start again. Like we have the mentality of a diddy team now.

We need winners in there. However I don't think these types of guys are cheap. What we need are maybe 3/4 like that I'm the team and try and install it in the youth that are coming through. Like you say it'll be like hitting a reset button. Try and get the next generation of Rangers legends who know what it means to play for the club. The club need cleansed from top to bottom. I've backed the board l, however I'm starting to think we have a bunch of apologetic handwringing shitebags right through the club and it's spilling into the players. Hate to say this but cunts like Lawwell and Brown pish all over our club and it seems we have a bunch of shitebags only too happy bend over and take it up the arse. Really am sickened just now!

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We need winners in there. However I don't think these types of guys are cheap. What we need are maybe 3/4 like that I'm the team and try and install it in the youth that are coming through. Like you say it'll be like hitting a reset button. Try and get the next generation of Rangers legends who know what it means to play for the club. The club need cleansed from top to bottom. I've backed the board l, however I'm starting to think we have a bunch of apologetic handwringing shitebags right through the club and it's spilling into the players. Hate to say this but cunts like Lawwell and Brown pish all over our club and it seems we have a bunch of shitebags only too happy bend over and take it up the arse. Really am sickened just now!

You're right I remember king even saying it wouldn't be good for Rangers to dominate the league but for Rangers and celtic both to share titles.

Most folk were like WTF is this guy smoking?

It is genuinely astounding to think that young Beerman and Bates sitting in the dressing room before their second old firm in a week and they can't look round that dressing room and find one player who they can identify with being a leader, someone passionate about the game. 

Instead their all sitting looking at the floor, shitting themselves from cellic and our fans who will rightly berate them for their performances, while others are faking injury to not play in the game:digging:

It's embarrassing and we risk becoming a second rate club if we continue to bring in players like that

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're right I remember king even saying it wouldn't be good for Rangers to dominate the league but for Rangers and celtic both to share titles.

Most folk were like WTF is this guy smoking?

He also said "Going for 9 in a row again isn't a financially sound idea"

Doesn't seem to bother the taigs king. He's clearly in it money wise and doesn't care about the fans otherwise he'd be saying "I'd happily take a loss if it meant we could go for 10 in a row, the fans deserve it"

And you know what, we do fucking deserve it. After all the shit we've been through and the shit we're going through.  

23 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Tav had a decent game on Sunday I thought. He's played well against them in every game this season apart from his crossing in the 1-1 game.

By far and away not the worst of our players against the taigs anyway, there's 8-9 others competing for that title.

Played well going forward. Defensively a bomb scare as usual. The penalty was a stonewaller as well.

As I said Sinclair has made an arse of him every time they've played directly against eachother. There's a video floating about somewhere of a bit in the hogmanay game where Sinclair cuts inside Tav and he ends up on his arse. 

Hodson kept him quiet in the 1-1 game. He has to start on Saturday if fit. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It is genuinely astounding to think that young Beerman and Bates sitting in the dressing room before their second old firm in a week and they can't look round that dressing room and find one player who they can identify with being a leader, someone passionate about the game. 

Instead their all sitting looking at the floor, shitting themselves from cellic and our fans who will rightly berate them for their performances, while others are faking injury to not play in the game:digging:

It's embarrassing and we risk becoming a second rate club if we continue to bring in players like that

Only player I'd say they have to look to is Miller and possibly Hill. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Played well going forward. Defensively a bomb scare as usual. The penalty was a stonewaller as well.

As I said Sinclair has made an arse of him every time they've played directly against eachother. There's a video floating about somewhere of a bit in the hogmanay game where Sinclair cuts inside Tav and he ends up on his arse. 

Hodson kept him quiet in the 1-1 game. He has to start on Saturday if fit. 

The penalty may have been a stonewaller, he had to make the tackle.

Tavernier was our best player probably.

24 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Never going to happen?   Not like me, but will be back in the car park before kick off if we do.  

Seen a few people saying this. 

I'd actually support a walk out if we gave they scummy bastards a guard of honour. 

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Pedro please please please don't but Tavernier directly up against Sinclair again. 

He's been turned inside out every time he's went up against him this season. 

:lol:

*Plays right back and right midfield all by himself for nearly 90 minutes. Does well bar mistiming one tackle, that he has to make, by a matter of inches, gets slated*

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol:

*Plays right back and right midfield all by himself for nearly 90 minutes. Does well bar mistiming one tackle, that he has to make, by a matter of inches, gets slated*

*Mistimes the only tackle he makes in the whole game giving away a stonewall penalty and gets ridden raw by Sinclair and Tierney for 90 minutes*

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

*Mistimes the only tackle he makes in the whole game giving away a stonewall penalty and gets ridden raw by Sinclair and Tierney for 90 minutes*

Apart from the the first tackle in the game he wins clean and all the other balls he wins as the game progresses whilst up against the best LB and LW in the country.

And still is considered to have done well.

By people without an agenda*

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

He also said "Going for 9 in a row again isn't a financially sound idea"

Doesn't seem to bother the taigs king. He's clearly in it money wise and doesn't care about the fans otherwise he'd be saying "I'd happily take a loss if it meant we could go for 10 in a row, the fans deserve it"

And you know what, we do fucking deserve it. After all the shit we've been through and the shit we're going through.  

Totally agree 

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Apart from the the first tackle in the game he wins clean and all the other balls he wins as the game progresses whilst up against the best LB and LW in the country.

And still is considered to have done well.

By people without an agenda*

Agenda :lol: Jesus wept.

He is good going forward, but anyone who thinks there's a defender there either needs their eyes tested or have been watching a different player from me all season.