The Bear that got on the park.

24 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

The fact that all their players were allowed to run to there fans at the end and celebrate like they had won the champions league fuckin disgusted me. It was a fuckin league game against the worst Rangers side iv seen in 36 years of following. I just hope when we win 55 it's at the piggery and we fuckin let them know all about it 

Can't believe Sinclair wasn't booked for his performance & he knew full well what he was doing.

Seen many more players booked for far less.

And what's this prick's game with celebrating penalties, like you say, as if he'd conjured up some champions league winner?

Didn't seem so cocky about the three he missed from under the bar!

I think the whole episode actually demonstrated terrific restraint from the vast majority of the Gers fans he was trying to incite.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

The police have not remit to hand out any bans or sentences. But that doesnt answer what I asked. How can we want Hibs fans punished for going at our players but want the guy on saturday to get a stern warning.

I dont want any Bear banned but see that we cant have IT both ways.

we were goaded a guy reacted then probably thought what am I doing on here , if the police told him to get home and behave RFC should give out the same don't do it again warning , our players at hampden were getting punches threw at them trying to walk off the pitch , not dancing and gesturing to the hibs fans like Brown and co were doing to us on Saturday 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

we wers not thet goaded a guy reacted then probably thounsht what am Iitdoing on here , if the police told him to get hin and behave RFC should give out the same don't do it again warning , our players at hampden were getting punches threw at them trying to walk off the pitch , not dancing and gesturing to the hibs fans like Brown and co were doing to us on Saturday 

Mate IM IN full support of your arguement but we cant have IT both ways, I would find IT strange IF the guy was told to go home and behave after him ebtering the field of play during a game as IT sends out a wrong message to the next fruitloop doing the same. 

The taigs were celebrating a goal at the club they tell us thats only 4 years old during IT that clown Brown made a gesture, ITs not the end of the world mate, yes he should have been booked and after the first goal the ref should have told them IF they scored then he wouldnt tolerate them repeating what hat taken place. Football IS an entertainment business and celebrating and shoving IT up your greatest rivals IS part of the game.

The bit that was missed and should have been delt with was the thumb after the boy had stopped and realised what he had done went over and pushed him IN either the shoulder or on his face.

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Mate IM IN full support of your arguement but we cant have IT both ways, I would find IT strange IF the guy was told to go home and behave after him ebtering the field of play during a game as IT sends out a wrong message to the next fruitloop doing the same. 

The taigs were celebrating a goal at the club they tell us thats only 4 years old during IT that clown Brown made a gesture, ITs not the end of the world mate, yes he should have been booked and after the first goal the ref should have told them IF they scored then he wouldnt tolerate them repeating what hat taken place. Football IS an entertainment business and celebrating and shoving IT up your greatest rivals IS part of the game.

The bit that was missed and should have been delt with was the thumb after the boy had stopped and realised what he had done went over and pushed him IN either the shoulder or on his face.

Aye I noticed that. Once the ref came over n the guy stopped that wee prick pushed him on the shoulder. They should have been booked. Look what happened to Halliday v morton 

Classless taigs brown and griffiths goaded the crowd and got away with it. No bad press, looming suspensions or anything negative at all but did anyone expect anything different. They have history for it and to be suckered into running on to the pitch probably meant they had a good laugh about it later. There's a line that no matter how pissed you are you don't cross it. No excuses. 

1 hour ago, bluenose1975 said:

But you got a good view of Kenny running into Scott Browns elbow ???

Aye cause that was directly in front of me. The bear that ran on was gf4 I was gf6 and with everyone standing up in not superman so I can't see through people ya fud 

11 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Classless taigs brown and griffiths goaded the crowd and got away with it. No bad press, looming suspensions or anything negative at all but did anyone expect anything different. They have history for it and to be suckered into running on to the pitch probably meant they had a good laugh about it later. There's a line that no matter how pissed you are you don't cross it. No excuses. 

Christ man dry your eyes ....  I want our players goading they cunts, giving it to them large, running to them when we score, telling them to "shuttit",

Problem is we would look stupid doing this because we have nothing to be "billy big baws" about....

Once we have and we have that swagger again we should ride it right up them at every single opportunity

11 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

They also have a history of possesing a winning at all costs mentality. Even when they were in our shadow, I've never seen such a shower dirty, cheating, cunning, cynical bastards in my life. They appear to have knack of getting in players with that attitude and when they arrive, groom them to the next level in it.

There is learning in that, when you look at the sweet cheeks we employ.

The media will never change, but that shouldn't prevent from humiliating them at every opportunity imho.

Bring back that Souness mentality I say. No fucking prisoners!

Haven't really read this thread, but I don't understand the mock offended because the Celtic players celebrated in front of the Rangers fans. That's just the nature of the fixture. However, what I do have a problem with, is the double standards of this country. Andy Halliday supposedly incited a riot by fist pumping in the middle of Cappielow against Morton and got sent aff :lol: how is the entire Celtic starting 11 running into the Govan stand not the same thing? 

No way should any player be booked for celebrating but the double standards and corruption in country is stinking.

27 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Haven't really read this thread, but I don't understand the mock offended because the Celtic players celebrated in front of the Rangers fans. That's just the nature of the fixture. However, what I do have a problem with, is the double standards of this country. Andy Halliday supposedly incited a riot by fist pumping in the middle of Cappielow against Morton and got sent aff :lol: how is the entire Celtic starting 11 running into the Govan stand not the same thing? 

No way should any player be booked for celebrating but the double standards and corruption in country is stinking.

Exactly, but I doubt it will ever change. 

The scum challenge every suspension handed down, refereeing decisions and so plus they do have an influence imho. Can't blame them for that. If we wish to lie down and take it up the erse, then up the erse we will truly get.

This board for whatever reason, will not challenge the authoritious on any inequitous decision. We make ourselves easy targets. It's only Rangers, they won't complain.

It's odd that people are comparing this to the cup final.

In the final, hundreds of they junkie bastards flooded on the pitch, some looking for a scrap with the fans and looking to attack the players, completely unprovoked.

On Saturday, one fan lost his cool after being goaded and wound up by several of their players.

All those other fans at that part of the SJ stand did well not to react.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Christ man dry your eyes ....  I want our players goading they cunts, giving it to them large, running to them when we score, telling them to "shuttit",

Problem is we would look stupid doing this because we have nothing to be "billy big baws" about....

Once we have and we have that swagger again we should ride it right up them at every single opportunity

Aye so do we all. All I was saying is can't condone running on to the park to lamp a player cause you get a bit upset.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

They also have a history of possesing a winning at all costs mentality. Even when they were in our shadow, I've never seen such a shower dirty, cheating, cunning, cynical bastards in my life. They appear to have knack of getting in players with that attitude and when they arrive, groom them to the next level in it.

There is learning in that, when you look at the sweet cheeks we employ.

The media will never change, but that shouldn't prevent from humiliating them at every opportunity imho.

Bring back that Souness mentality I say. No fucking prisoners!

Nonsense. We're the world champions at winning titles and cups. They're no.

He appeared this morning. Plead guilty. Nearly remanded and said he has a load of previous. Easily 12 months for him, sadly. 

Was a daft mistake which a lot wanted to do after they came over to us. He didn't even hit anyone ffs 

I seem to recall Lafferty running past their fans after his 'goal' at Parkhead and getting pushed about a yard out the road from a steward as he was running. Also at the end of games at Parkhead, our players often barely get nowhere near our fans, yet those cunts get to run about and jump about daft. I did notice they stuck 2 stewards (or police) on the goalposts, probably to stop that fanny griffiths from getting at them again. 

On a side note, I dont give a fuck how many tickets we get for their shitehole, I wish we could cut their allocation to BF 1 only.

Been mentioned in the thread already no doubt but remember years ago police were meant to be reminding the teams before these games not to do anything that could incite problems? Yet there's been no issue made with the way they celebrated the goals in the first half, referee didn't even seem to talk to them about it