Chris Graham Tweet

:lol:

And you know what, he probably will be identified and banned. And it wont be done quietly.

And then Christopher's pal Keith and all his Bangkok lady boy loving journo mates will talk about it for weeks so as to create illusion that this cunt is indicative of what Rangers supporters are.

Meanwhile, weans are getting shagged and glassed and not one of these tranny fuckers have the balls to report it.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, sorry. Don't have any issues with embarrassing wee fuckpig cretins making racist gestures being called out. Stupid arsehole. Playing into the hands of everyone that hates us, quite apart from acting like a cunt of a human being.

It's not as if nobody would have known about it if CG hadn't said anything. 

I'm sorry what's wrong with Graham's comment?

that guy who made those gestures is a Neanderthal who should face the consequences of his actions.

Anyone trying to defend this or make a point of people grassing him in are as bad as him.

disgusting.

As a supporters group, we really need to move forward with the times. It's no surprise we are hated by everyone else. Even walking about the streets of Clapton London today English people were mentioning our fans affiliation with fascism and racism. 

Im embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

that guy who made those gestures is a Neanderthal who should face the consequences of his actions.

Anyone trying to defend this or make a point of people grassing him in are as bad as him.

disgusting.

As a supporters group, we really need to move forward with the times. It's no surprise we are hated by everyone else. Even walking about the streets of Clapton London today English people were mentioning our fans affiliation with fascism and racism. 

Im embarrassed.

So fuck :lol: 

Let them hate us, let them ignore the fact that they manky fenian bastards support terrorism.

Just now, TheNuts said:

disgusting.

Im embarrassed.

Once again.

It's not about CG being right or wrong, it's about him being a fucking hypocrite in asking for the person to be banned; when he was forced to resign for similar.

No self-life ban for Clifford though :sarcasm:

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Once again.

It's not about CG being right or wrong, it's about him being a fucking hypocrite in asking for the person to be banned; when he was forced to resign for similar.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

8 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

disgusting.

Im embarrassed.

They clearly don't have a clue what their talking about and neither do you. 

As a coloured Rangers fan , if I'd seen this Arse do it , I would have ripped his arms off and shoved them where the sun don't shine , anyone defending this are deluded and in the dark ages 

3 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

This is the type of modern Rangers "fan" that sums up what's wrong in this rebel shitehole we live in......

Screenshot_20170429-164357.png

This is trying to deflect from the board after Gilligan and his gang of blue pounders were questioned today, the supporter was wrong but coming from a guy who has himself created his own Racist storm seems a bit much.

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That was before 2012 silly 

this threads sickening we all know genuine racism is unacceptable but some of the responses are worse than the brainless fuckwit that made an arse of himself 

What part of making monkey gestures at black folk doesn't constitute " genuine racism"?

This thread has been sickening at times, but mainly because some people seem to find a racist gesture being called out more unpalatable than the racism itself, simply because the culprit is a Rangers fan, which is as depressing as it is fucking baffling.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apparently this is what this is all about ! Now this has got to have originated from a tim surely! What Bluenose would've studied that so closely either a tim or a jhourno trying to make a name for himself, we definitely have the Trojan horses within!

Haha fuck me is that what this shit is all about.

3 minutes ago, rbr said:

As a coloured Rangers fan , if I'd seen this Arse do it , I would have ripped his arms off and shoved them where the sun don't shine , anyone defending this are deluded and in the dark ages 

I thought black was the correct term coloured not right surely.

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Once again.

Who cares about CG? Our reputation is more important and is what the focus of the discussion on this incident should be.

Get that dirty prick out of the Copland and to fuck. Every bit as bad as that mhanky fuckpig tim that did it to Diouf.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is trying to deflect from the board after Gilligan and his gang of blue pounders were questioned today, the supporter was wrong but coming from a guy who has himself created his own Racist storm seems a bit much.

Nutshell. End thread.

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Happens on both sides. 

Thing is were quick enough to put the boot into our own while they cunts protect them regardless. 

IMG_2806.JPG

That's not what's it's about though. Who gives a fuck what they fucks do? Do we judge our standards based on the behaviour of them? We rightly IMO think we're better than them, fucking pricks with no brain cells like him put that at risk. 

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

What part of making monkey gestures at black folk doesn't constitute " genuine racism"?

This thread has been sickening at times, but mainly because some people seem to find a racist gesture being called out more unpalatable than the racism itself, simply because the culprit is a Rangers fan, which is as depressing as it is fucking baffling.

Where did I say it wasn't racism? To me that's genuine racism hence why I said it's unacceptable ..

Im talking about fans wanting him grassed and banned making me sick not anyone that's condemning it making me sick. 

Thought that was pretty obvious.

3 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

This is the type of modern Rangers "fan" that sums up what's wrong in this rebel shitehole we live in......

Screenshot_20170429-164357.png

Get a fucking grip....the neanderthal in the crowd has shamed the support...hope he gets identified & banned...fucking clown & no place for it in society never mind Ibrox!!

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Where did I say it wasn't racism? To me that's genuine racism hence why I said it's unacceptable ..

Im talking about fans wanting him grassed and banned making me sick not anyone that's condemning it making me sick. 

Thought that was pretty obvious.

The way it read to me initially was that you know genuine racism exists but this wasn't it and the reaction is over the top. 

I'm happy to accept that I've misinterpreted your post. It's the internet - these things happen.

Just now, jjcale27 said:

Get a fucking grip....the neanderthal in the crowd has shamed the support...hope he gets identified & banned...fucking clown & no place for it in society never mind Ibrox!!

Fuck you ya fucking idiot. Chris Graham resigned for sending racist msgs do you no find that a tad ironic he's now calling for a lifetime ban.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

The way it read to me initially was that you know genuine racism exists but this wasn't it and the reaction is over the top. 

I'm happy to accept that I've misinterpreted your post. It's the internet - these things happen.

No worries. 

I sometimes like to say "genuine racism" when debating these things because people get labelled racist for anything and everything but it's not like the guy was texting a Muslim or black joke or anything like that he made an offensive racist gesture and you can't dispute that.

my rant is at some of the responses. I like fans to stick together even someone's in the wrong. Talk of grassing and bans from our own isn't good reading imo