Welcome to Rangers FC, Ryan Jack!

Just now, KingKirk said:

Put any scum player on a dart board and hes facing being called sectarian racist and all the rest of it.. Ryan jack now a Rangers play so its considered fair game 

It's just laughable how they're trying to suggest that he's left them as a result of losing the captaincy, when the reality is they knew he was most likely coming here already so they stripped him of it. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good solid signing from Caixinha. 

For every Carlos Pena transfer that's a little out of the box, a signing with quality that knows the league is imperative. 

Extremely, extremely impressed with our dealings so far. Never been so excited about a transfer window in so long. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Fancy a late night laugh read this  from page 29 onwards:anger::aberdeen: The Rage!

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=40805&page=29

Was desperate to comment on that. Especially the Christie chat - You can't blame him for wanting to make more money and stay at Celtic. No mention of Haye being a traitor and they want Scott Allan ?? Even when they are on top we really are still the only show in town.

22 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Was desperate to comment on that. Especially the Christie chat - You can't blame him for wanting to make more money and stay at Celtic. No mention of Haye being a traitor and they want Scott Allan ?? Even when they are on top we really are still the only show in town.

That's probably because they don't give a fuck about Celtic.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fancy a late night laugh read this  from page 29 onwards:anger::aberdeen: The Rage!

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=40805&page=29

All I could see was "BAAAAAAAAAA:anger:" "BAAAAAAAAA:anger:" "BAAAAAAAA:anger:"

Smelly stuck in the 80's sheep shagging bastards. Forever in our shadow.

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Ryan Jack. :rangers:

6 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I notice that any time they talked about us it was the "H***" or "secco" but anytime they talked about the tramps from the east end of Glasgow it was "celtic". They really are hurting! Oh the poor wee lambs (see what I did there) :mutley:

I'll get my coat! ?

How fucked are Aberdeen btw, it's glorious. 

I don't even think Jack is the best player leaving them this summer, but they're effectively losing about half of their starting eleven. They've got no money to replace people, a manager who wants away, and their best player is one of us. 

If they finish top 4 next season, they'll have done really well for a bit part club.

8 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

A good solid signing from Caixinha. 

For every Carlos Pena transfer that's a little out of the box, a signing with quality that knows the league is imperative. 

Extremely, extremely impressed with our dealings so far. Never been so excited about a transfer window in so long. 

Feel the same mate

The quote has "the game going back to two teams slugging it out for the league"
Rancid cunts would rather be runners up in a one sided league.
Good that they realise we will be challenging the tramps from the knew camp with their ex Captain.
Thanks for developing Ryan and take some Gaviscon for your ghreen bhelly bhile ya poisonous cunts. :mutley::UK:  

23 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

How fucked are Aberdeen btw, it's glorious. 

I don't even think Jack is the best player leaving them this summer, but they're effectively losing about half of their starting eleven. 

Pedro spoke about this and things going in cycles and got slated for it.

Glad we're playing our part their downward spiral.

Iv a few tims and sheep on my Facebook. They went into meltdown yesterday .one tim. The wife's cousin who's a rabid wee cow.got all high and mighty ."whats he doing joining a team that's so far behind Aberdeen "

And the sheep were calling him a Judas. 

Good to see that the Rangers mean enough to them to post pics of Ryan Jack holding a Rangers scarf above his head