Welcome to Rangers FC, Ryan Jack!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well he's here on a free so I presume no one else was interested?

Or he wasn't interested in anybody else.

Welcome to the Most successful and greatest club in the world.  I have quite high hopes for him, and if the board keep backing Pedro this way, and making good quality signings, i will owe them an apology.

Just now, gogzy said:

Welcome to the Most successful and greatest club in the world.  I have quite high hopes for him, and if the board keep backing Pedro this way, and making good quality signings, i will owe them an apology.

Me too m8, time will tell, onwards and upwards.

Every team needs someone who does dirty work in the middle of the park. With no fee paid, I have no issue with taking the captain and regular starter from a team that finished above us in the league. Is he as good as we've seen in the past? no. Is he better than what we currently have, yes.  Last one says it all for me.  Job done. 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Blue Avenger was just saying the same thing :whistle:

What utter delusions of grandeur the sheep fans are showing here!

It baffles me that they genuinely think this is a step down for him. They finished above us this season aye, but only because we had a complete cunt of a season.

Normal service resumes next season me thinks!

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think this is a good signing, welcome Ryan. :thumbup:

It's an improvement on the likes of Halliday and Holt, he is entering his peak years and knows his way around the top flight. Best of luck to him

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

It's an improvement on the likes of Halliday and Holt, he is entering his peak years and knows his way around the top flight. Best of luck to him

He was one of the reasons I watched the cup final last weekend and thought he was very good, but the :aberdeen:seemed to either tire or lose heart as the game went on, and he faded a bit I thought in the second half as they started defending farther back.

Good signing mate. :thumbup:

Mcinnes took the news of him moving to us well.... Jack speaking about loosing the armband for the final.... Bitter bastard del:UK:

“Derek McInnes told me he felt I wasn’t in the right frame of mind because of all the stuff that was going on surrounding Rangers.

“He didn’t think my mind was right, and that I couldn’t possibly lead the team out. I obviously felt I could have.

“We spoke in the morning and again in the afternoon. We shook hands and agreed we had a Scottish Cup Final to prepare for.

4 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Hilarious how raging the sheep are, seen one of their spokesman saying that jack is taking a step down and he's only leaving coz they took the captaincy off him ? Absolute joke of a club 

Put any scum player on a dart board and hes facing being called sectarian racist and all the rest of it.. Ryan jack now a Rangers play so its considered fair game