how old is too old?

2 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Brilliant that the retail deal is more favourable to us and we are all out buying strips etc

But it got me thinking - at what age should an adult stop wearing football tops?

Other than wearing one at the five a sides (now retired) i cannae imagine wearing a football top now and i'm 45.

Probably cop a bit of stick for this but hey who cares eh?

I've no problem what so ever wearing mine and I'm 42 mate. Get it bought mate. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Ffs. Wonder we.can still see the sun !!

Hi I'm deco and I am.starting a  new."fat bastard club" on rangers media where u can take a  photo of  your belly before and after and we.all need.to get down a shirt.size every season .?

End of July start . 

Don't know deco I'm afaird if I run my ankles will shatter.

17 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Don't know deco I'm afaird if I run my ankles will shatter.

Like my knee.. but we'll see .. after I come back from Belfast and all the major drinking is out of the way until first old firm game gonna try lose.weight sick of being a sweat machine in weather.like this. 

6 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Like my knee.. but we'll see .. after I come back from Belfast and all the major drinking is out of the way until first old firm game gonna try lose.weight sick of being a sweat machine in weather.like this. 

Good on you mate looking to lose weight myself once I'm back from Florida it's not alcohol with me it's cola,irn bru need to cut back on that.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Some people wouldn't be able to function day to day without some fucker telling them what they can and can't do.

There's a guy on FF asking now if it's okay for him to use Sports Direct, the thing is he's not a young either as he posted when I was on it years ago.

28 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

You can only wear one over 30 when at the airport with the wife and kids and you're all kitted out in the full strip. 

With the obligatory dazzling white new holiday trainers.