They've only won two!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Statistically factually what King said is basically true in a sense..... is it a bit cringey ? Kinda....is it a bit o shitey banter ? A wee bit.... will it wind up the fenian knuckledraggers into a frenzy ? Absolutely! :craphead:..... 

Whatever ye mean mate I agree:lol:

Sorry DK but they won't be using the same logic as you and will still count it as 10IAR that's why it's important to win the league as quickly as we can, when you look back at the history books no-one will check who was in the league at the time

40 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Gives King an excuse to halt their 9 in a row over more seasons than their actual nine in a row - eg not spend his money but simply using ticket money which has accumulated over a longer time in the hope that will be enough.

He's basically saying we should accept we have 7 seasons to stop their run instead of 3, and of course a lot of our... less intellectually capable fans will lap it up like good little doggies.

Absolute pish! 

You patronising prick, like something a Taig would come out with. 

37 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Bollocks. He's diminishing their achievements and winding them up in the process. Both of which should be in a Rangers chairman's job description.

This, all day long!

Amazing that some less intellectually challenged fans can't grasp this. 

47 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Gies peace buddy. You're honestly saying your counting those tainted titles when they had no competition?

C'mon listen to what your saying. 

You telling me that if (god forbid) they get to 10 in a row, you're going to be logging on here, or telling strangers in a bar "nah it's only six mate". 

Wise up. Fucking title stripping tarrier-esque logic there from anyone who thinks us being out the picture matters a fuck. 

Like I said, a title is a title whether we're there to try and stop it or not. 

I'll agree 100% it's a hollow victory, but it's still a title. So you can gie me peace. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You find a difference of opinion peculiar?

What I find peculiar is Rangers fans on a Rangers forum disagreeing with the Rangers chairman that the tims titles are tainted now that's fucking peculiar.

Just now, jim beam said:

What I find peculiar is Rangers fans on a Rangers forum disagreeing with the Rangers chairman that the tims titles are tainted now that's fucking peculiar.

They won them fair and square.

If we were in their position, we'd be saying and singing about ten in a row, regardless of whether they were in the top league, well I would.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Absolute pish! 

You patronising prick, like something a Taig would come out with. 

This, all day long!

Amazing that some less intellectually challenged fans can't grasp this. 

What do ye really think :lol:

Amazed some mongos think it's a good idea for our chairman to wind up the opposition, aren't we always saying this is a classless act which results in nothing but making us look like twats and perhaps having the opposition up their game?

It's always the scum that do this type of shit, and it's so great watching them fall after yapping about what they can do. We don't want to be anything like them.