They've only won two!!

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I agree with what he says tbh,this league is all about us v the scum and since the biggest club in Scotland were out of league for 4 seasons when they won titles  it really isn't 6 in a row is it.

In the early 90s they may as well have been in a different division, such was the gap between the clubs. Didn't stop me celebrating each & every one of them though.

DK gave us the best few days we have had in years and we will be eternally grateful for that. However the comments regarding the gap and whether titles counted or not have achieved nothing.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jcb said:

In the early 90s they may as well have been in a different division, such was the gap between the clubs. Didn't stop me celebrating each & every one of them though.

DK gave us the best few days we have had in years and we will be eternally grateful for that. However the comments regarding the gap and whether titles counted or not have achieved nothing.

Of course you celebrated them just like me but the fact is they were in same league and had to play them 4 times a season and the rivalry was there there,us being demoted take all this away.

of course they still celebrated there 6 titles but for doesn't have anywhere near the same meaning as we weren't there for  most of them 

13 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Of course you celebrated them just like me but the fact is they were in same league and had to play them 4 times a season and the rivalry was there there,us being demoted take all this away.

of course they still celebrated there 6 titles but for doesn't have anywhere near the same meaning as we weren't there for  most of them 

Understand all that but to say they didn't win them is wrong. Simple as that. If they didn't win them who did?.

The fact that DK mentions them so often really pisses me off. Forget about them and concentrate fully on returning us to where we should be.

See fat Boyd in tomorrow's sun calling DK claim ludicrous. It always comes across to me like Boyd has a problem with king tbh and it probably goes back to when king had a pop at certain individuals after we failed to win promotion.

Another issue I have is you'd never see any former scum players having a pop at there mob in the press. We have far to many of our own willing to stick the boot in wherever possible that needs to stop.

13 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Chase yourself to fucking fuck ya manky wee begging bastard.

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

5 posts and you come out with that :lol:

See I knew it wouldn't take long for the beggars to take the bait

Aye good job boys!

Our chairman is making an arse of himself in public so I have to agree with him or I'm a tim? 

Get yourselfs to fuck 

20 minutes ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Aye good job boys!

Our chairman is making an arse of himself in public so I have to agree with him or I'm a tim? 

Get yourselfs to fuck 

He's not making an arse of himself at all, he's just at the wind-up.

If he gets a rise out of them then job done as far as I'm concerned.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

See fat Boyd in tomorrow's sun calling DK claim ludicrous. It always comes across to me like Boyd has a problem with king tbh and it probably goes back to when king had a pop at certain individuals after we failed to win promotion.

Another issue I have is you'd never see any former scum players having a pop at there mob in the press. We have far to many of our own willing to stick the boot in wherever possible that needs to stop.

He's right though.

Probably because Lawwell doesn't come out with shite like that, well that I know of, I pay little to no attention to papers.

Dave King is correct.

We are Rangers and we will not let our high standards drop.

*eltic are rotten to the core and they won't get 10IAR.

I expect us to kick on and start dominating these sickly green mhutants this coming season.

There's no way they will have a season like last. I expect us to win much more of our games against the smaller teams this year and I expect us to win more OF games too.

55 will be carnage :confused:

15 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

When you hear him say it, It sounds more like he's trying to get right under the Scum fans Skin.

Still, our directors or chairman should not be engaging in fishing trips or slagging off other clubs. 

I mean Griffiths has now responded in one of the papers. The chairman is now in a media argument with Leigh Griffiths! It's utterly ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's right though.

Probably because Lawwell doesn't come out with shite like that, well that I know of, I pay little to no attention to papers.

Lawwell standing at his clubs agm and calling Rangers (after green et al bought us ) a tribute act, just like Rory Bremner isn't a crass and classless statement? Sliteyes is a cunt and gets plenty of playing to the gallery digs at us in.

10 hours ago, jcb said:

Understand all that but to say they didn't win them is wrong. Simple as that. If they didn't win them who did?.

The fact that DK mentions them so often really pisses me off. Forget about them and concentrate fully on returning us to where we should be.

He never said they didn't win them. FFS did you listen or read the interview ? 

I get the feeling this is a concession from King and is hoping the fans retort to saying two in a row rather than six.

As much as I feel the bheasts titles are tainted, the history books showing their name against ten consecutive titles is unacceptable regardless if king says 'it's only six, we weren't there for four...' 

For me DK is sending the wrong message, and should be looking to win the league in the next 2 seasons no if's or but's. 

The fact this statement  has our supporters celebrating has me worried we are losing sight of what's important. The history books CANNOT say their f*cking name ten times and it's up to DK to get serious and stop it.

14 hours ago, jcb said:

I know what your saying and agree to a certain point but for me if they do get 9iar(hopefully they won't) then for me it won't be anywher near up there with our 9iar our even theirs in the 60's because the biggest and main competitors were demoted to league 3.

anyways here's hoping Pedro and the team can bag us the title in next year or 2

1 minute ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I know what your saying and agree to a certain point but for me if they do get 9iar(hopefully they won't) then for me it won't be anywher near up there with our 9iar our even theirs in the 60's because the biggest and main competitors were demoted to league 3.

anyways here's hoping Pedro and the team can bag us the title in next year or 2

Agree that with us not being there it obviously devalues anything they win.

The number of people on here criticising DK for showing some needle towards the dhims is sadly indicative of the dilution of our support in recent years.

Thank fuck that in the real world (away from the anonymous brave keyboard warriors) the majority of Bears are still recognizable as such.

Fuck Celtic. Wind the cunts up. Deny them their tainted titles. No fucking surrender. 

Seriously - you couldn't imagine Jock Wallace saying the exact same to a reporter?????

Have to say can't disagree with this at all, all this "9/10 in a row" is a competition between the us and the smelly mob across the city it always will be but hey let them have there wee moment cause it ain t gony last WATP RTID!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Lawwell standing at his clubs agm and calling Rangers (after green et al bought us ) a tribute act, just like Rory Bremner isn't a crass and classless statement? Sliteyes is a cunt and gets plenty of playing to the gallery digs at us in.

Or Dr Death calling us "Holy Wullies" while every cunt and their granny from the tinkers were using tax dodges,and ending up morally and financially bankrupt.

On 2017-6-26 at 1:36 PM, StaunchLondonGer said:

The number of people on here criticising DK for showing some needle towards the dhims is sadly indicative of the dilution of our support in recent years.

Thank fuck that in the real world (away from the anonymous brave keyboard warriors) the majority of Bears are still recognizable as such.

Fuck Celtic. Wind the cunts up. Deny them their tainted titles. No fucking surrender. 

Seriously - you couldn't imagine Jock Wallace saying the exact same to a reporter?????

:lol: 

Aye, awright mr staunch.