They've only won two!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

He's talking a load of nonsense and he's playing to the gallery. Are their titles tainted? Yes, of course they are to us Rangers fans, but the truth of it is that the history books won't have a wee asterisk beside the championships that Celtic won when we weren't there and a key saying: *Rangers weren't in the top flight, so these don't count.

King is probably trying to be smart, but he is just giving the rest of Scottish football (especially Celtic) a good reason to hate us even more. He's also giving to biased media lots of ammunition to fire at us when things start to get a bit wobbly.

I really wish he'd just shut his gob when he comes over from SA.

Dear oh dear. You should maybe go and support Patrick thistle. FFS reason to hate us even more! Have you been living in a cave these last 5 years with the bile and vitriol shown by Scottish Football towards anything Rangers, is it fkn possible for any of those bastards out there to hate us any more? my fuck the liberal handwringing Kofi Annan apologists are out in force. Fuck the lot of Scottish football.  Everyone has went at us unchallenged for years with us saying a thing.  My hope now is that now the litigation with the fat one has ended that any bastard in the mhedia that pens downright lies about us (ala the Hamilton bigot from the rhebel) that we will litigate against the bastards.  Things are looking good for us and this is the most optimistic I've been for years. Can we not get together as fans and support our club from top to bottom. I'll admit that I had a massive dislike for Dave King, but he and the board have went about the behind the scenes stuff efficiently and diligently and the retail deal alone has been an oustaing victory, for that alone I'm warming to him now. It now seems that we have people who have the vested interests of Glasgow Rangers at heart as opposed to the rat parasite bastards who had infested our club. No one likes us WE DONT CARE. 

Well if this is the best he can do to hit back at Celtic and the other active harm clubs who were responsible for removing us from the SPL down to div 3 then that's up to him and to the rest of the Board.  They've had a very long time now to have looked at the files at Ibrox, taken soundings from those who were there (Smith and McCoist) and time to form a view on what they would do to in response to the active harm caused by these clubs.  So here we have it.  It seems to be the opposite of Celtic looking to have our titles stripped - King instead is seeking to create the platform that 4 of the titles won by Celtic don't count.    Title stripping by another means.    Fair enough.  It's bound to cause controversy, in the same way their actions in getting us out of the SPL caused controversy.   It's bound to get a lot of press coverage and not just on a one-off basis but right through the coming season and possibly beyond until we win the title.   It'll be brought back up time and time again by the media as a reminder so I guess he and the Board must be ready for that continuing battle of words

It's one thing firing for effect like this.  It gets headlines and there will be a lot of spluttering in a lot of quarters in Scottish football.   But actually, imo at least, the primary focus should not be on talking about stopping 10 in a row.   It should be on winning our 55th title soon and creating the means to do so.   In doing that we automatically stop the title run of the other lot.    We have a 150th anniversary on the horizon and it seems to me the real main focus should be on winning 55 long  before then and for that year having such a strong team that we'd be well placed to win the title that season.  Point being it should all be about Rangers.      

If King is saying this to wind up the beasts, then I like the sentiment but he needs to get some proper PR people in who know how word it to cut like a fucking knife. He just sounds petulant.

If he is saying it to cover his arse over a lack of investment to challenge them, he can go and fuck himself.

After the signings so far this summer, I'm inclined to see it as the first option. But he needs to hire professional PR. Ex-hacks won't cut it and between this and the fans/supporters nonsense, he is not doing a good enough job of it himself.

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Well if this is the best he can do to hit back at Celtic and the other active harm clubs who were responsible for removing us from the SPL down to div 3 then that's up to him and to the rest of the Board.  They've had a very long time now to have looked at the files at Ibrox, taken soundings from those who were there (Smith and McCoist) and time to form a view on what they would do to in response to the active harm caused by these clubs.  So here we have it.  It seems to be the opposite of Celtic looking to have our titles stripped - King instead is seeking to create the platform that 4 of the titles won by Celtic don't count.    Title stripping by another means.    Fair enough.  It's bound to cause controversy, in the same way their actions in getting us out of the SPL caused controversy.   It's bound to get a lot of press coverage and not just on a one-off basis but right through the coming season and possibly beyond until we win the title.   It'll be brought back up time and time again by the media as a reminder so I guess he and the Board must be ready for that continuing battle of words

It's one thing firing for effect like this.  It gets headlines and there will be a lot of spluttering in a lot of quarters in Scottish football.   But actually, imo at least, the primary focus should not be on talking about stopping 10 in a row.   It should be on winning our 55th title soon and creating the means to do so.   In doing that we automatically stop the title run of the other lot.    We have a 150th anniversary on the horizon and it seems to me the real main focus should be on winning 55 long  before then and for that year having such a strong team that we'd be well placed to win the title that season.  Point being it should all be about Rangers.      

Your posts are usually long ones but this one truly hits the spot .

Great post

54 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

If King is saying this to wind up the beasts, then I like the sentiment but he needs to get some proper PR people in who know how word it to cut like a fucking knife. He just sounds petulant.

If he is saying it to cover his arse over a lack of investment to challenge them, he can go and fuck himself.

After the signings so far this summer, I'm inclined to see it as the first option. But he needs to hire professional PR. Ex-hacks won't cut it and between this and the fans/supporters nonsense, he is not doing a good enough job of it himself.

Yes we all like winding them up but when I posted last night that I thought he should be keeping his thoughts about how many titles they had won to himself, it was not a popular view :happy: what I agree with in your post is that he needs to get professional PR help if he is going to go down the wind up road.

His divisive interview on Rangers TV as you say just highlights that even more.  

19 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well I hate the cunt, but by fuck he knows how to wind up the mhanks. 

The thing I love most about it is they arseholes always react to it, can you no see he is saying because he knows they fannies react to it

22 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Think OP is referring to this.

Just wish King would keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Just wish you'd keep your mouth shut sometimes.

Only a fucking putrid fenian would think a claim of more than two in a row is legitimate.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

Only a fucking putrid fenian would think a claim of more than two two in a row is legitimate.

lol fuck off baxterbhoy

5 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Only a fucking putrid fenian would think a claim of more than two two in a row is legitimate.

Define legitimate?

Wish DK would stop mentioning them in interviews. We are a stand-alone club, one with a glorious history and a bright future so the references to them in interviews is neither required or helpful.

15 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

lol fuck off baxterbhoy

Your opinion that these cunts have got more than two legitimate titles in a row speaks for itself - unadulterated fenian speak!

Show me one fucking post in this forum where i have, unlike you, defended these paedos. 

And until you do, put your 'h' where it it belongs  - Lhoyd72

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

Your opinion that these cunts have got more than two legitimate titles in a row speaks for itself - unadulterated fenian speak!

Show me one fucking post in this forum where i have, unlike, you, defended these peados. 

And until you do, put you 'h' where it it belongs  - Lhoyd72

:lol:

4 minutes ago, jcb said:

Define legitimate?

Wish DK would stop mentioning them in interviews. We are a stand-alone club, one with a glorious history and a bright future so the references to them in interviews is neither required or helpful.

Clearly, you don't get the point so there's fuck all point in defining it