They've only won two!!

2 hours ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Dave King is a fucking idiot. Total fucking Embarrassment. 

Listen Dave, it fucking well WILL be ten titles. It's your job to stop it! Not try to spin it like a childish fucking prick. Get the fuckin hand in the pocket and get Dorrans signed.  

Chase yourself to fucking fuck ya manky wee begging bastard.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's right though, it will be ten if they get it.

Far too much focus on this 'ten' figure. We should be ensuring their maximum is 'six'. Whatever anyone thinks of those 6 titles will be made irrelevant as soon as we win the title ourselves.

1 hour ago, calio said:

It is 2 in a row against us & for anyone saying he shouldn't be winding up the taigs, you should probably find a nice wee safe space to chillax in peta &l leave the rest of us to get on with wrestling our rightful position back.

It certainly isn't going to be pretty watching the inevitable timplosion happen, but by fuck it'll be the most satisfying moment of following Rangers.

Intae them!

Great post:tu:

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

People seem to struggle with the number of titles won and the in-a-row rhetoric. 

To claim 6-in-a-row while no one was there to challenge them is cringed as fuck. 

It certainly is mate . That won't stop the scum from doing it .

They have been freeloaders and leeches all their lives . Winning 4 titles in a one horse race won't bother them in the slightest .

Winning titles in style and against creditable competition is what we do

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

It's embarassing shite, the most yer da patter you'll ever hear.

We've had a tremendous week, new players, new DoF, new retail deal, its all positivity then he goes and hits out with crap like this... 

Can't disagree enough it finished the week off really well.We know the days of dignified silence is over and bridge building can fuck right off!!!

We want people who can stand up for us and if in doing so winds the scum up even better.Everyone knows the previous 9 in a row runs were us v them every year.It was a personal thing that only has relevance to the supporters of both clubs.If one club isn't there for the challenge it's not the same.Thats what King is basically saying and is spot on.

About time more people were speaking out and bringing them down to size.Any of our support who say he should shut up really need to have a look at themselves!Despair about the lack of fight and handwringers we are attracting within our support these days.Frightened to wind up or annoy those poor little victims from the east.Well I am the opposite.Get in about them at every opportunity on and off the field and if our approach changes who knows.We may even get to a point where their players aren't lording it at OUR ground and tying scarfs to our goalposts!!!!

its not just our squad that has to man up I'm afraid!!!

Anyway,as mentioned ,his views will be irrelevant as I believe their "run" is about to come to a juddering end and what a day that will be for all us Bears?

10 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Can't disagree enough it finished the week off really well.We know the days of dignified silence is over and bridge building can fuck right off!!!

We want people who can stand up for us and if in doing so winds the scum up even better.Everyone knows the previous 9 in a row runs were us v them every year.It was a personal thing that only has relevance to the supporters of both clubs.If one club isn't there for the challenge it's not the same.Thats what King is basically saying and is spot on.

About time more people were speaking out and bringing them down to size.Any of our support who say he should shut up really need to have a look at themselves!Despair about the lack of fight and handwringers we are attracting within our support these days.Frightened to wind up or annoy those poor little victims from the east.Well I am the opposite.Get in about them at every opportunity on and off the field and if our approach changes who knows.We may even get to a point where their players aren't lording it at OUR ground and tying scarfs to our goalposts!!!!

its not just our squad that has to man up I'm afraid!!!

Anyway,as mentioned ,his views will be irrelevant as I believe their "run" is about to come to a juddering end and what a day that will be for all us Bears?

It's not an end to dignified silence, it's a cheap soundbite to play to the GIRFUY gallery.

I freely admit I don't trust King although in the last week I have mentioned thats beginning to change however I worry that this kinda rhetoric is an out for King so if it takes us 5 years to win the Title King will be able to say "we stopped it at 7" when in reality it would be 11.

I laugh at the new club moon howlers, this is just as bad

The slanty eyed kunt has been spouting similar loud mouthed nonsense over the years with us sitting back and taking it ... I'm not bothered King is saying this to be honest, this time.  It's a wind up, that's all.  I just hope it's a one off.

Let's start doing our talking on the park starting with next Thursday.

Couldn't give a fuck what rhetoric is spouted about this from King or anybody its lmperative that this run has got to be stopped asap starting with a challenge this season ! Bigoted Real Supporter Fan Online Greetin Faced Cunt Loyal! Noo get oan wae it and never mind bumpin yer fuckin gums !

image.gif.010ae6839e54fcee323745527a53cf41.gif

13 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

If Lawell came out with something like this, which he often does, we'd be spewing. We've been lacking this sort of thing for years.

Fucking spot on mate. I appreciate the validity of his point is debatable however there is a unwritten rule out there that nothing negative can be spoken of them- power to DK that he's willing to fire a very public shot at them, much more of the same I reckon.  

Really don't understand the 'he should keep his thoughts to himself' thinking.  Should he fuck.

They haven't won the PR war in recent years, there hasn't been a contest.  

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

:tu:

This is more like it bridge building with those pedo bastards no fucking way 

Anything that riles the Tarriers will do for me.

And he's right even if the dumb fucks are counting leagues won until now there 

Is no way the gypo bastards will get to ten.

13 hours ago, jim beam said:

No he isn't he is telling the truth the taigs can bang on about 10 in a row but King is pointing out the obvious the last view titles they have won are tainted.

King has back Caixinha with cash and I fully expect us to make a major impact this season if the management and team can't handle the pressure of the chairman making a statement then we are really fucked.

He's talking a load of nonsense and he's playing to the gallery. Are their titles tainted? Yes, of course they are to us Rangers fans, but the truth of it is that the history books won't have a wee asterisk beside the championships that Celtic won when we weren't there and a key saying: *Rangers weren't in the top flight, so these don't count.

King is probably trying to be smart, but he is just giving the rest of Scottish football (especially Celtic) a good reason to hate us even more. He's also giving to biased media lots of ammunition to fire at us when things start to get a bit wobbly.

I really wish he'd just shut his gob when he comes over from SA.

That's up there with the sort of cringe worthy shite you would expect from the bheggars.

And to be honest it worries me as it come's a across as a case of getting your excuses in early.

If them cunts do 10IAR the record books won't say "aye but Rangers were demoted 3 divisions and it took them 4 years to get back".

Stick you hand in your pocket Dave and back the manager to stop 10IAR dead in it's tracks.

Never been one for cheap soundbites, talking is done by winning matches. Griffiths made a dick of himself biting this week...his comments about us should be on our dressing room wall. King unfortunately has played straight into their hands with his comments. He should know better, and so should our media department encouraging that sort of pish. Personally I think our Chairman should have more class and dignity to engage with this stuff but time and time again it seems he can't help himself. 

10 or not, reality is that they are winning leagues and humiliated us last season, whatever way you dress it up. That 5-1 game was probably the worst i've ever felt watching us. It is the job of him, the board and management to put a stop to that sooner rather than later. He should put his energies into that instead of winding people up.  

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He's right in the sense that they've had fuck all competition but let's be realistic, if they get to ten it is ten and nothing will change that.

It has to be stopped at all costs. All fucking costs.

Absofuckinglutely spot on.