Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

19 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He may well be able to get a couple of his own signings in as well, it is not to late for King to pull the plug and seriously hope he is considering this. The game is up for Pedro, he will never have backing from the fans and players now.

Yup. He's also already got his captain from last season in place, who he can build a team around. Getting McInnes in now ticks so many boxes, I'm genuinely astounded more of us aren't screaming for it.

16 minutes ago, OhW said:

His grasp of English isn't 100%. Compare him to Mourinho or Wenger. 

That is imo two poor examples Jose talks like a robot and every Wenger  nterview for the last twenty odd years are rinse and repeat.

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

They both have a better grasp of English than Pedro. Maybe you are impressed by his jargon but not me.

Did I say I was impressed? I said he was eloquent which he is, Wenger and Mourinho should have a better grasp of the language after managing and living in England for 30 plus years between them, the bit you picked out my post was a single sentence agree with the rest or did you ignore my valid  points?

38 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yup. He's also already got his captain from last season in place, who he can build a team around. Getting McInnes in now ticks so many boxes, I'm genuinely astounded more of us aren't screaming for it.

You get the usual nonsense on here though, "bottled against celtic", "sheepshaggers", "we don't need another Rangers man in charge" etc. We really cannot go on with Pedro, and McInnes is the clear candidate. Pay whatever it takes to get him and pay off Pedro, or else we will be totally shellshocked by October wondering where our league challenge is going as we sit in 4th place.

50 minutes ago, OhW said:

Patronising wankstain. When did I say I was losing sleep or couldn't deal with it.

Why haven't you answered my question, who's saying we should have gone over there and defended?

I don't answer to wee boys who think using swear words and insults, demanding answers is the way to act like a big boy. 

To quote your delightful poser-"Fuck are you on about? Who's saying we should have gone over there and defended?"

If you could be arsed reading through the thread, you would see that it had been mooted that Pedro should have defended and got his tactics wrong.

As for your beautifully worded post above, I never at any point accused you of losing sleep over it, but I did, and do infer that you have some kind of hangup about me being philosophical.

Try talking to people as though they were actually in the same room as you, and you will gain more respect as a functioning adult. 

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

It's the fact that you think you are philosophical that makes you a fud.

Damn, you keep bamboozling me with your lexicon of insults!.

I don't "think" I am philosophical, I am however being philosophical about last night. 

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

You get the usual nonsense on here though, "bottled against celtic", "sheepshaggers", "we don't need another Rangers man in charge" etc. We really cannot go on with Pedro, and McInnes is the clear candidate. Pay whatever it takes to get him and pay off Pedro, or else we will be totally shellshocked by October wondering where our league challenge is going as we sit in 4th place.

Honestly couldn't agree more.

This was a huge appointment and the board had to get it right after the last two fuck ups, it certainly came from left field and had me googling, I think what we really needed was someone like Neil Warnock to steady the ship and get us back on track, I would have hoped the board explored every avenue in the hunt for a new manager, I just hope to fuck our man in charge comes good.

A soon as we get another gubbing 5-1 or more by the taigs, the clamour for him to go will be too much. If that happens, which unfortunately I think it will.

But, i'm  kinda inclined to give him a chance, for his full squad to have a crack at the league, but as said, if and as soon as we get another humiliation by them, that'll be it.

I've give my left testicle for Walter Smith to come in and kick some arses if that happens.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He has bottled it against cellic on numerous occasions, even when he was within touching distance of the league, they could have went a few points in front of cellic and had two games at home, drew one and lost the other. 

Who else was going to finish second without Rangers, Hibs, Hearts and Dundee Utd? 

Voted more in hope than with my head.

Given we still have a few first team players to come in, I really hope that he can turn things around.

Last night was the worst defeat I have experienced, in the 50 years of following Rangers.

Not as bad a feelingas the days when I thought our club was finished, with all the shit from 2012. 

My only way of staying sane through the shit that has gone on for the last few years and last night is to look forward and support my club. Perhaps I could be accused of blind loyalty but it has kept me going.

Our club needs our support as much as it has ever done as the knives are out, as witnessed by the almost immediate response to the BTC by the 'club full of sporting integrity', so for me Pedro gets my support, as will the players.

also I want to add I think the penny dropped in his brain when he saw the support in the ground 4000 bears flags covering the place for a 1st round europa against a part time side the club is simply too big for him how many clubs in the world would take that many to a backwater in holiday season 3? 5? OUTSTANDING  turnout he knows hes a country mile out of his depth and is winging it now till the trigger is pulled alas 

I don't think he can be sacked at this point regardless of how bad they games and results were.

My worry during the end of last season was keeping Pedro and giving him millions, he fails and we are back to square 1 with millions down the drain.

But if he was going to go it had to be before a penny was spent. They have backed him with millions and will need to back him as manager for longer whether I like it or not.

The signs were there when a) No one had heard of him when we went after him b) His team were sitting 4th in the Qatar league, and c) His club made no attempt to keep him when we went in for him, they actually stated it was 'in everyone's best interests that he goes'

After the highs of the retail deal being ripped up, transfer money being made available and Ashley selling his shares, we've been brought crashing back down to reality. That reality is that Pedro isn't and won't ever be good enough for Rangers. 

13 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Was the obvious appointment in February/March and he'll still be the obvious appointment when we inevitably sack Caixinha sometime between Halloween & Christmas.