Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Although last nights humiliation is up there with the worst we've ever had am giving him till xmas,it can't get any worse with him in charge can it?

It's the fact it certainly won't get any better than I find most horrific 

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

I am not a fan of not giving a guy a chance but surely anybody can tell after this short time he is a disaster.

He was never the right appointment.

A risk that hasn't paid off and one that should end with him, and whoever was responsible for making him the selected candidate, getting their P45's.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's got to stay, we can't just sack managers every 2/3 months. 

Got to ask would the clamour for him then go be so bad if the nappyrippers weren't so close to 10iar  

More the thought that we're in for another miserable season with no progression getting made

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I am not a fan of not giving a guy a chance but surely anybody can tell after this short time he is a disaster.

Unfortunately, He looks lost and the players don't seem to know what they are doing under him. Time is Now i agree.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Whatever fuckin Einstein thought he was the man should fuckin go, a fuckin roaster at his job whoever!IMG_4980.PNG.6ebb537c5b0af43bcdc54dd1236d5ee4.PNG

Said in another thread a few weeks ago BD, that a person who knows Park very well said he couldn,t pick a winner in a one horse race. Fuck knows where they,ve dug this imposter out from. I wouldn,t trust Robertson to pick curtains for me. 

The thing that sickens me the most is we've gave this guy millions to spend. If we had actually appointed a proper manager and gave them the same funds then we'd have quality players in our squad, not Dalcio and Candeias, two of the worst footballers I've ever set eyes upon 

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He was never the right appointment.

A risk that hasn't paid off and one that should end with him, and whoever was responsible for making him the selected candidate, getting their P45's.

Warburton was a risk that ultimately didn't pay off, the last thing we needed after that was to take an even bigger risk with this unknown clown.

1 hour ago, barkie said:

He reminds me of nearly every manager i have worked for as in a fucking chancer.

Obviously comes across great at interviews but can't do the job.

As a Manager and a Manager of Managers myself I am fucking appalled by your comments mate. 

The bang on accuracy in particular has really pissed me off. 

:whistle:

15 minutes ago, Budswiser said:

Said in another thread a few weeks ago BD, that a person who knows Park very well said he couldn,t pick a winner in a one horse race. Fuck knows where they,ve dug this imposter out from. I wouldn,t trust Robertson to pick curtains for me. 

??And whoever gave robertson the job that trumpet should be pumped as well, place is crawlin with wee shitey bridge buildin jobsworths that are not fit for purpose   !?

image.gif.bdb26325b510f84fc2b9608fb07160c6.gif

First 3 domestic games will speak volumes.

if we don't come away with 9 points from Motherwell away, Hibs home, Hearts home then he needs to be punted.

im all for changing the squad because it's been pish and I'm all for giving it some time to gel but there aren't any excuses for last night.

The manager was quoted as saying treat it like a final, he said he wanted more aggression and to be more clinical in the final third. None of that was evident last night. So are the players just lazy arse holes or are the players not responding to the manager for whatever reason?

There are so many variables at play here that it's hard to just pinpoint one thing or person that is the root cause. The truth is we have failings all over the place.

A rigorous pre-season is required now focussing on fitness, tempo, direct running, crossing, finishing, defending set plays and playing against tough opponents in friendlies.

Get 9 points from the first 3 games and I'll know that he's not another dud.

If we would have got the group stages we would have got spanked. No matter who your against six at the back is six at the back (red imps vs them). On the night we were very unlucky hitting the crossbar three times. another night the game ends 3-2. positives are we can focus souly on leagues and cups. Players know there is zero room for error now or your gone. And the best players are still to come/ reach full fitness. Although it may be hard to see now i believe in what pedro is doing. We will be a force again.  

Knew last season he was a riot , he couldn't get out them what murty could , the club was in a place it was time for a bread and butter manager , a tony purless  , sam alladyce , Northern Ireland manager , wee needed somebody of that mould , who thought let's get that Portuguese lad sitting 4th in the Quatar league is beyond me , the board should have admitted they made a mistake and sacked him in May , no way would I have threw money at this cunt to bring in his own , British lads clearly don't like him either , all in all a fucking shambles 

3 minutes ago, manx-bear said:

If we would have got the group stages we would have got spanked. No matter who your against six at the back is six at the back (red imps vs them). On the night we were very unlucky hitting the crossbar three times. another night the game ends 3-2. positives are we can focus souly on leagues and cups. Players know there is zero room for error now or your gone. And the best players are still to come/ reach full fitness. Although it may be hard to see now i believe in what pedro is doing. We will be a force again.  

Too many new members on here that are coming out the woodwork.....:hmmm:

We simply can't afford a revolving door for the manager's position. These games came far too early for our new squad to have gelled and calling for his resignation or sacking is just short sighted.

Yes we're all hurting I know I am with fucking tim neighbours on either side.

Give him till December and see if we've improved or if we're as far off the pace as we were last season, if so then get him and king to fuck as both will have proven they don't have what it takes.