Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Cardoso looked all at sea defensively to me. 

As I said above I thought he looked good on the deck but he lost out on a lot in the air. Anyone remember Karl Svensson ?

3 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Cardoso looked all at sea defensively to me. 

His main positives are his positioning are his distribution from the back, he struggled last season as well in the air.

Guessing the idea was for Alves to be the main ball winner 

6 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

Genuinely can't argue with any of that but I really think we should give him until xmas. There has been a few great players/managers who were wank at first but turned out aces.

Who? The risk is that if he stays and is punted later in the year we could have a divided dressing room and players bereft of confidence. I can't see how a manager with limited experience is suddenly going to turn this around.  Most of his new signings have already played with little impact.  I saw on some other thread that the forward needs more service... Was the same thing that was said of garner for months. We now have a month without competitive football whilst the likes of most of competition has in Europe and that daft cup apart from St Johnstone. I have worry about the first 3 or 4 games where maximum points are needed. I cannot see this.

13 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Wankers moaning about people saying I always knew it.

Not our fault if you are as fucking blind and clueless as the manager and couldn't see the obvious. Fucking wake up and raise your game.

I honestly can't imagine having a perspective like that. It's not healthy to always view what's happening and predict disaster all the time. 

This is a howling result and ultimately the team cannot expect to play like this and get away with it but when we were all going bananas for the signings I didnt see many predicting their failure. 

I'm definitely not saying it's good enough but we can't go into full panic mode. 

1 minute ago, RupertDeBoer said:

I honestly can't imagine having a perspective like that. It's not healthy to always view what's happening and predict disaster all the time. 

This is a howling result and ultimately the team cannot expect to play like this and get away with it but when we were all going bananas for the signings I didnt see many predicting their failure. 

I'm definitely not saying it's good enough but we can't go into full panic mode. 

You are completely missing the point. I don't always predict disaster but sometimes, with clowns like our manager, you just know it's not going to work out. And it should have been obvious to most from early on in his reign that he didn't know what he was doing.

As for his signings, I don't know yet if they are any good or not but I do know they won't succeed under his management.

Lets be honest to punt him now would be madness if he's going to fuck it up he must be allowed to do so in a way that nobody can be left in any doubt.

I want McInnes in but IF we need to make a appointment then Imo a manager with pedigree is required a Roberto Mancini or Roberto Martinez. Maybe sounds like madness but we have not got a safe pair of hands to turn to this time

He needs sacked today, he has cost us millions, he's lost the dressing room. The players he's brought in are no better actually they look worse. 

I hate saying ting this but we need Walter back for this season to steady the ship and then move on from there. 

Pedro is a fucking clown and thiscresult has proved it. Smith will get the best out of this lot and get the dressing room back. 

Get oedro to fuck. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Why not? If I'm not doing my job I get sacked! 

100%, no one wants Managers sacked we all want them to do well but there is no way to justify what happened last night.

I'm angry and dejected this morning. Tried to get on board with PC but for me it's all mouth and no substance! 

Some of the players like Alves, Pena and hopefully Dorrans give a bit of light but we need someone that can organise them into a team of winners. 

I can't see how Pedro is going to be that man. 

“If you have the standards to keep, or even to raise those standards and defend those standards, you’ll be receiving one chance to stay on. If not, life goes on,” A quote from pedro so its time he actually showed us he is serious and packs his bags. The job is too big for him. He has had enough chances. The two games against progress were abysmal. 

As for the excuses of give him more time, hes had enough. After le guen, walter came in and almost went undefeated with the majority of plgs team in the last few months of the season. Even beat celtic twice with le guens team. FFS, After making wholesale changes to le guens team in the following summer, walter led us to a uefa cup final and almost a quadruple. So no, a decent manager does not need much time!! The fact is pedro is just not a coach and how people cant see that baffles me.

No value in saying " I knew it", I was brought up not to say I told you so.... the point now is we had a window of opportunity to correct a mistake and it was right after the 5-1 drubbing off the scum. Once we started laying out cash on unknown mexicans and portuguese we were committed to seeing this through.

So everyone needs to calm the fuck down, forget him walking away or being sacked, its not happening and now he has so many of his crew in, I wouldn't want it to happen, this season is either fucked or he turns around his group of misfits. Recalibrate your expectations for the season. If he still looks like the utter diddy we all believe him to be by Christmas then start pushing for his sacking and bring in McInnes (if he'll still come) McLeish or someone better with an actual CV and track record of success in this neck of the woods.

What keeps me going is the knowledge that we will rise to the top, it is inevitable, and its inevitable because of the support, the fans, if kicking us down to division 3 didn't kill us nothing will. Regimes come and go, managers come and go and players come and go but the support is constant and if we don't get success under this regime then we will under the next. Just hope the scum don't get 10 in a row in the meantime

He reminds me of nearly every manager i have worked for as in a fucking chancer.

Obviously comes across great at interviews but can't do the job, he needs to go quickly or become a recluse as he is not going to be able to show his face round Glasgow anytime soon.

Also we are in danger of losing a whole generation of fans which is my biggest worry.

He needs to go.

Since he's came in I think we've looked much worse than we did under Warburton and Murty. He took a shite team and made them worse at the end of last season.

He won't be sacked the now but I'd be surprised if he makes it past January, when we're 10-20 points behind the tarriers again.

I've slept on it and changed my mind. He has to go now. His excuse of "its a once in a lifetime result" does not excuse his poor management. He forgets last week's performance was almost as bad. Losing to a team 440th in euro rankings is unforgivable and deserves the sack.

It's ok playing to the crowd, green boots, signs etc but he's now been here a decent enough period with no visible improvement.

I hope to fuck I'm wrong but it actually appears as if we are more fragile than last season having said that bring on a sub and he's involved in losing both goals, lots of people say Windass is a player, he's a shitehouse.

No width, no pace going forward, everything through one player in midfield, wingers who don't create, no subtlety up front, no goal scorers either.