the "banished" players

RFC55

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Halliday's been quite smart and going on loan as he may just sit it out till a new manager comes in.

Halliday will never play for us again because he is a poor footballer nothing else. Doesnt matter who the manager is

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have to wonder if he just came across well in his interview as his CV is nothing special.

I think he probably did, but I also think the board would have saw his contacts in South America as a way to unearth some hidden gems that could make the club money. It's not like Derek Mcinnes could have offered much in that respect.

7 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Totally agree. The minute i heard he had told halliday to find a new club or train with the u20s was when i lost a bit of respect for pedro.

Its simply uncalled for. 

Halliday was fucking rotten last season! He was at fault for at least 50% of the goals we conceded last season and offered absolutely nothing going forward.

Was one of the few things I have agreed with is getting him to fuck!

42 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yeah that is true. The thing I find funny is that the information that I was told came directly from a player in his plans, so not one being shafted.

Think you are right, they will feel aggrieved for others. Many of the players commented on how they never understood how MOH wasn't in the team as daily he was one of the best players at the club.

Because evidence in a match day proves otherwise with regards MOH selection

2 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Because evidence in a match day proves otherwise with regards MOH selection

You are not reading me correctly.

Daily in training he will be the top man but under Warburton wouldn't get a look in to start games.

Players were baffled by how he could do so well and not get a sniff.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You are not reading me correctly.

Daily in training he will be the top man but under Warburton wouldn't get a look in to start games.

Players were baffled by how he could do so well and not get a sniff.

Wonder why warburton bothered signing him then if that's true

Agreed it literally helps no parties the way he's acting other than feeding his own ego.

Takes money off the value of the players we're getting rid of, creates squad disharmony, doesn't give anybody a second chance.

Guys not gave us one good performance on the park since he got here!

20 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Yous were all fucking fine with it until yesterday :lol: since that game magically everything Pedro has done has been questioned.

I found out this morning when said players relative was in my office......

21 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Yous were all fucking fine with it until yesterday :lol: since that game magically everything Pedro has done has been questioned.

I see you've missed the numerous "I said in the McKay thread it was the wrong thing to do" posts 

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

Yep. Methods like that only work if you're getting everything else spot on as the manager, like a Sir Alex Ferguson. And Pedro is very far away from that.

Even Ferguson changed in his later years as those old methods don't work anymore , and he also commanded respect for what he had already achieved , Pedro needs too earn that first 

55 minutes ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Halliday was fucking rotten last season! He was at fault for at least 50% of the goals we conceded last season and offered absolutely nothing going forward.

Was one of the few things I have agreed with is getting him to fuck!

You get sent to train with the unders as punishment not because you are not good enough. 

Total lack of man management from a guy who im now concerned about big time.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I think there is a better way to discover leaks than  alienating part of your squad .If there is an impasse between the manager and player then it's time for the DoF to step in and bring it to a solution that benefits the club.

I'm more than happy for him to alienate:

a. Players with bad attitudes (Forrester and MOH)

b. Players that refuse to sign a new contract / don't want to be at Rangers (McKay)

c. Players that will never be good enough to be involved in our first team (Crooks and Kiernan) 

Get rid of them, don't involve them in our first team preparation when the could potentially move to a rival club. 

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I'm more than happy for him to alienate:

a. Players with bad attitudes (Forrester and MOH)

b. Players that refuse to sign a new contract / don't want to be at Rangers (McKay)

c. Players that will never be good enough to be involved in our first team (Crooks and Kiernan) 

Get rid of them, don't involve them in our first team preparation when the could potentially move to a rival club. 

I don't have any problem  with a manager alienating players that have caused friction or problems within the squad. I don't have a problem with a manager alienating players who have no desire to play for our club, but this case that the OP has raised seems as if the player is doing all that is asked of him and trying his best to fight for his place, which in that case he should be treated the same as every other professional. in my opinion.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I honestly think we'd be through today had we played MOH and Barrie instead of Dalcio and Candeias.

These Pedro signings are actively making things worse, not better.

So far they look poorer than the players who can't get in our team.

McKay and Forrester were at the elite soccer school the other day as well, helping out and doing training sessions, it's not exactly behaviour of two guys who are harming the club is it?