Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

Confirmed 

?⚽️Gers To Face The Owls | http://rng.rs/2udPuMc

Rangers will travel south to take on Sheffield Wednesday in a friendly match on Sunday, July 30th at Hillsborough - kick off 3pm.

The two sides met at the same venue in 2013 and the Gers will travel south to take on Carlos Carvahal’s impressive outfit once again a week before the Scottish Premiership season kicks off.

Ticket information for the game will be confirmed to supporters in due course.Screenshot_20170712-150515.thumb.png.6f513ea8c7701f7da7989c9d7d906a1d.png

Following the announcement that The Owls will be taking on Rangers on July 30th, The Jubilee club is delighted to announce we will be having an all day cultural day with live music, food and other entertainment to be announced. Tickets are expected to sell fast so DM for details. 

Brothers in blue- No surrender.

Got this from @Mr Soprano facebook

9 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

£100 return on the train from edinburgh going down the sunday morning and coming back on the Monday morning. Considering it!

Aye that's what i looked at. I'll consider a bus instead. The train has limited seats left so if you're doing it don't wait too long to book

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye that's what i looked at. I'll consider a bus instead. The train has limited seats left so if you're doing it don't wait too long to book

Thinking the same mate £100 return for the train is a joke.