Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Club statement from Celtic basically saying they will take the strongest action possible against them. Waffle basically 

Yip, usual shite.

Have they ever gave life bans to anyone? Cunts usualy give out bans then they allow them to return when things have gone quiet.

Yeah they are saying they will deal with them in strongest way possible and they don't represent what the taigs are about as a team and a club. Fer fuck sake they have already banned nearly a thousand fans for four games for provo behaviour so they are lying and being hypocritical already. If they are that concerned get there so called greatest fans in the world with good high standing morals to give there names up. Fucking shameful club from top to bottom.

On 01/08/2017 at 2:33 PM, plumbGER said:

Specky virgins da must be a lawyer or something? Either that or he has some length of arms:lol:

Celtic-fans-chant-f-Lee-Rigby.jpg

The son of a rabid fenian bastard:

A Celtic fan who sang about murdered soldier Lee Rigby in an online video is the son of an Irish Republican who was sent a nail bomb in the post.

Aidan McAdam, 23, sang “F*** Lee Rigby, he isn’t f****** drumming any more” in the sickening clip.

It was filmed in Sunderland, where Celtic played a “friendly” match against the English Championship side last week.

McAdam, from Coatbridge, has been vilified on social media by fellow Celtic fans and supporters of other clubs.

And today, the Record can reveal that he is the son of Francis McAdam, 51, who worked at Republican group Cairde na hEireann’s shop in Glasgow when a nail bomb was sent there twice in 2012.

JS126870371.jpg

Aidan McAdam pictured singing in street in Sunderland

The Gallowgate store was closed both times and the package was sent to a depot in Belfast, where the alarm was raised.

The viable device was similar to nail bombs sent to Celtic boss Neil Lennon, his lawyer Paul McBride and Celtic fan Trish Godman MSP.

McAdam snr told the Record at the time: “We were expecting a batch of badges but the police told us in no uncertain terms that it was a viable device.

“Someone could easily have been seriously injured or killed.

“It is designed to frighten people, as well as to maim and kill, but it will not stop us campaigning against anti-Irish racism.”

Last night, McAdam snr said he had no idea about his son’s involvement in the sick video.

The clip lasts less than a minute and shows men – some wearing Celtic jerseys – walking down a street singing the offensive song.

GP26258745.jpg

Francis McAdam, pictured outside Cairde na hEireann shop targeted by nail bombs

It has provoked a huge social media backlash.

One user tweeted:”These are the #Celtic scumbags who sang sickening songs glorifying the death of Lee Rigby.

“Who are they? SHARE!”

Another said: “They do not represent the true fans. These are just thugs.” A third posted: “Hope they are named and shamed. They are not doing this in my club’s name.”

Fusilier Rigby, 25, a drummer and machine-gunner, was murdered by Islamist fanatics Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale outside Woolwich barracks in 2013.

The video scandal came days after Celtic were fined £20,500 over a pro-IRA banner flown in the area of Celtic Park used by “Green Brigade” ultras.

Why don't they go home....

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Dole money taking hard working peoples taxes they are scum bastards hope that shop gets shut down or at the very least investigated as must be funding some wee group somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Dole money taking hard working peoples taxes they are scum bastards hope that shop gets shut down or at the very least investigated as must be funding some wee group somewhere.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, a truly rancid family who have no right to live in the UK. 

Ive been saying it for ages, this is more deep rooted than the piggery alone as that whole barras area needs cleansed of this filth yet the police, papers and politicians turn a blind eye ?

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got in work from there and she's told me that Connors maws windaes got put in last night down Kirkwood. 

Nothing to do with me officer. 

Hope that's spooked the vile, fenian cunt but I've always believed that no matter what you do, who you are or what you've done - your home, your work and if your out with family you don't get touched. 

I'll not lose any sleep over his windows going in, mind you but I'd rather someone gave him a fucking kicking instead. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Hope that's spooked the vile, fenian cunt but I've always believed that no matter what you do, who you are or what you've done - your home, your work and if your out with family you don't get touched. 

I'll not lose any sleep over his windows going in, mind you but I'd rather someone gave him a fucking kicking instead. 

Never stopped the group they so love attacking women,children,soldiers or Policeman let them have a taste of reality.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Never stopped the group they so love attacking women,children,soldiers or Policeman let them have a taste of reality.

As I said I'll not lose any sleep over it happening to the cunt - I just hope he actually stays with his Mum and it's not his Mum getting it on behalf of him.

Just now, K.A.I said:

As I said I'll not lose any sleep over it happening to the cunt - I just hope he actually stays with his Mum and it's not his Mum getting it on behalf of him.

I would not wish any harm on some old deary and no doubt he will live there but I imagine he will be hiding in the back of some shit hole pub for protection.

BBC Scotland news is not fit for purpose, Scum fc has had issues with these arseholes for decades, this minority pish and has nothing to do with the club is nonsense. Its about time they admit that the scum singing that songs are speaking on behalf of scum fc ethics  

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Out of interest how in the fuck is his tarrier dad allowed a shop like that.

Deport both of them and just before they land on the shores of the hell hole they love so much shoot them. Cut their feet off and then throw them overboard so they never step foot on the land they "came from".

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Fairdos to Celtic for condemning that, likewise with Rodgers after the Linfield game. 

Fairdos fuck all. It was 5 days later and only because Lee Rigby's mother called them out on it otherwise it was fingers in the ears. 

I love how it's negative-to-positive mode in full swing now, bbc reporting with relish that sellik are "appalled" by it.

Also one of the guys da's got nail bombs sent to him - what the fucks that got to do with his son glorifying the murder of Lee rigby?