The Appeal

theiconicman

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Tbf, the ref booked him for the incident with Tav, so I assume no further action can be taken (even though it was a clear red). And the incident with Jack was 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other. If Jack's red was rescinded (not downgraded to a yellow) then they can't punish Stokes for it. Don't see what they can get him for really.

Stokes grabbed a player by throat.

Where is that similar to the conduct of any Rangers player?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Tbf, the ref booked him for the incident with Tav, so I assume no further action can be taken (even though it was a clear red). And the incident with Jack was 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other. If Jack's red was rescinded (not downgraded to a yellow) then they can't punish Stokes for it. Don't see what they can get him for really.

Grabbing a player by the throat is a yellow card, second yellow and you are off. 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Very very surprised we won this t.b.h.

Perhaps all the moaning from our side (fans) did have some effect?

Surely action is due against T.L.B.

When you consider what happened to fenlon v. Hearts

The Lurgan Bigot is only relevant when we make him relevant, I don't think he will be banned he should be. His comments in the press are provocative when it comes to Club1872 aswell. I think that the SFA will return to type and hope everything blows over.  

I hate suggesting we were cheated on Saturday because I want to leave that for the mhanks. However, a successful appeal merely confirms what we've all said since Saturday, his sending off was ridiculous and contributed to us losing a game we were in charge of, albeit they'd just equalised. 

It doesn't forgive the horrific tactical nous our boss then showed but it was still a decision that contributed to us losing 3 points to them and they're prick of a manager. With 11 on the pitch, I could only see one winner and it wasn't the spoon burners. 

That cunt beaton played a blinder for the junkies and although a demotion for a game or 2 he will go unpunished, the refs need to be more harshly treated for ridiculous decisions and sub standard performances and possibly fined then we would see this sort of behaviour diminish.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

That cunt beaton played a blinder for the junkies and although a demotion for a game or 2 he will go unpunished, the refs need to be more harshly treated for ridiculous decisions and sub standard performances and possibly fined then we would see this sort of behaviour diminish.

He hasn't been officially demoted.

There is no indication as yet that his performance has been deemed anything other than acceptable.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He hasn't been officially demoted.

There is no indication as yet that his performance has been deemed anything other than acceptable.

Ok I've been misled then, I thought as he was in charge of a championship game he had been demoted but I take it that's just the luck of the draw?

Even more disgusting then if this biased prick walks away from that disastrous performance scot free.

2 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Ok I've been misled then, I thought as he was in charge of a championship game he had been demoted but I take it that's just the luck of the draw?

Even more disgusting then if this biased prick walks away from that disastrous performance scot free.

He IS refereeing a lower league game.

They rotate around leagues and also 4th assistant role.

It is a perceived demotion but no more than than that.

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He IS refereeing a lower league game.

They rotate around leagues and also 4th assistant role.

It is a perceived demotion but no more than than that.

Cheers for clarifying that mate, absolute joke though, this needs scrutinised as 1 or 2 bad decisions can be deemed as misjudged but blatant cheating throughout the game needs punished.

5 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

Ryan Jack's sending off was pivotal in the game. Maybe not an easy headbutt to spot (there was no headbutt) even using video evidence but the ref saw it clearly enough to be confident in sending him off. Very very suspicious behaviour indeed. Just to add fuel to the conspiracy flames, imagine he knew that the red card would be rescinded when it was shown back on video.

A sending off for the orphan Stokes and his blatant assault on Tav would also have been pivotal. 30 or 40 thousand Bears saw Stokes grab Tav around the neck, after Tav had robbed him of the ball, and blatantly attempt to throw him to the ground. Yet, neither the ref, either of his assistants or the fourth official saw any occurence other than a bookable offence committed by Tav.

Similarly, flying neck grabs by McGregor on Morales, seen by the same 40 thousand Bears resulted in a booking for Morales as the ref allegedly saw a completely different offence committed by the Rangers forward.

Now I ain't no conspiracist but seeing as the red card issued to Ryan Jack has been rescinded and those in footballing authority are doing their absolute best to ignore all of the other "issues" relating to the way the ref and three other match officials mishandled the entire game together with the abhorrent conduct of those talentless wankstains and their replusive manager is leading me to contemplate that darker forces may just be at work here and we would be well advised to keep a very close eye on it.

Like the comment... but have to highlight the XX thousand bears saw the stokes incident part and xx thousand bears saw the morelos incident. 

This only highlights those in the ground with blue tinted specs.

Xx hundred thousands (tv viewers) saw the stokes incident and would have said straight red. Even the fenians ( that were happy he got away with it).

We need to highlight more the injustice. Not a dig at you. Just a drunken rant by me

13 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Grant is hurting

What Grant fails to understand is the TV pictures are what got him off. If only the ref had access to multiple angles of the incident then he would have been able to make the correct decision at the time.

Video technology is an absolute must.

11 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Like the comment... but have to highlight the XX thousand bears saw the stokes incident part and xx thousand bears saw the morelos incident. 

This only highlights those in the ground with blue tinted specs.

Xx hundred thousands (tv viewers) saw the stokes incident and would have said straight red. Even the fenians ( that were happy he got away with it).

We need to highlight more the injustice. Not a dig at you. Just a drunken rant by me

This :tu:

17 hours ago, scott12003 said:

to me it cares not a jot that the red card is recinded 3 points gone for us.job done.

beaton on sat did not referee both sides the same to the laws of the game.thats cheating in my book.not poor refereeing

Personally I think when an injustice such as this is done and has effectively cost a team 3 points such as it did us then the game should be replayed. There should also be video evidence. It would certainly make referees think twice before making dubious decisions.

On Saturday hibs should have finished with 9 players in that pitch (maybe even 8) instead we were wronged and have lost points as a result.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Personally I think when an injustice such as this is done and has effectively cost a team 3 points such as it did us then the game should be replayed. There should also be video evidence. It would certainly make referees think twice before making dubious decisions.

On Saturday hibs should have finished with 9 players in that pitch (maybe even 8) instead we were wronged and have lost points as a result.

What was the third incident that would have reduced them to 8?

25 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

What was the third incident that would have reduced them to 8?

McGregor nailing Morelos with a last man rock bottom I assume. Or any of McGeoch's multiple second yellow offences. 

Or either of them when the took Pena out as the last man. 

IMG_4386.JPG

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor nailing Morelos with a last man rock bottom I assume. Or any of McGeoch's multiple second yellow offences. 

The Ref allowed them to boot us up and down the Park and any reaction from us was a Yellow or a Sending off, Was an impossible game for us to do well in.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

IMG_4386.JPG

That's the one! Clear goal scoring opportunity should have been a red. McGeoch IMO should have been off, as you said, for multiple offences.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's the one! Clear goal scoring opportunity should have been a red. McGeoch IMO should have been off, as you said, for multiple offences.

It just makes me more Angry seeing the Pictures and the Video evidence so much blatant cheating by Hibs helped by a ref who awarded them everything.