Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that Pedro was spot on with Ohalloran. He would have said the same about Templeton.

Their level is small provincial clubs where they can shine against other small clubs.

Not Rangers material.

But is He?

17 minutes ago, PRW. said:

He is probably right about MOH, but you don't say that in public about our player. Especially when we will want to get a good price for him.

Pedros a joke figure now, sooner we are rid the better.

I always think back to Walter Smith. What would he have said publically. 

Probably along the lines of, hes a good player out on loan because he isnt getting first team games. We'll reassess the situation if and when he returns. 

What pedro has done is drive the value of the player right down. If MOH goes on to be top goal scorer, ther'll be clubs sniffing around. 

That said, Pedro wont be here by that time.

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

All you do is moan about people on here yet you still post faux outrage at everything anyone says against your duff hero Pedro why don't you do everycunt a favour and just log out and spare us 

Ill second that

Only thing I found strange about that interview is the MOH bit.

The rest of it.... no issues. He's quirky, and it's typically British to like that from foreigners if they're being successful and throttle them for it if they're not.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Only thing I found strange about that interview is the MOH bit.

The rest of it.... no issues. He's quirky, and it's typically British to like that from foreigners if they're being successful and throttle them for it if they're not.

That short pause and swallow after every sentence does my head in. :rofl: The little things! 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

That short pause and swallow after every sentence does my head in. :rofl: The little things! 

I like him and his quirkiness tbh. Makes me want him to succeed (even though it's not looking great the now).

Better than the turgid, same old, same old you get from managers most of the time.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I like him and his quirkiness tbh. Makes me want him to succeed (even though it's not looking great the now).

Better than the turgid, same old, same old you get from managers most of the time.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Can't wait for Sunday night, will the bears be dancin ? Or will the dogs be barking.whit a fuckin support!

Liked it, basically everycunt can moan but the show goes on. Pedro knows the pressers are fulla shite anyway. Still hoping he comes good, doubt it mind you. Likeable guy and will always stand up for any manager against the media.

Fuck MOH, never plays for the jersey  but takes a wage from the club. Sickening.  Hope he breaks a shin.

Well imo its terrible press conferences from the manager.   He might think its normal and good to have a bit of a laugh in his own mind at the journos, or feed them some offbeat nonsensical quotes, or interrupt them before they finish their questions, or play up the notion that his different way of describing his thinking is the cool thing to be doing at a Club like Rangers.   Is the image he projects to the media really the image the Club wants, even in the 21st century?   Maybe the directors think its a useful distraction to keep the spotlight away from them.   

I for one think less and less of him as being a suitable manager of Rangers.   The only way this would change is if he does what he said he would do and that is to produce a much better Rangers side than last season that demonstrates by the wins it gets that it is a credible challenger for the title.   Right now, although still very early in the season, he is way off delivering on that.

Caravans eh.  Well unless he starts to get wins and sustains a winning momentum very soon I reckon he's going to need to figure out how to circle his caravans because its more than media hounds that will be barking very loudly at him.  

1 hour ago, The Tavernator said:

It's ammunition for dogs and Pedro doesn't give a woof what the dogs think.

What did you think of him saying our big spend in the Transfer Window doesn't fit into the System we Play. ?