Megastore diddies

Tam Müller

Anybody know the score with these cunts?

phone continiously for ages for them to just take the phone out instead of answering. 

Dont really want a 20 quid train fare wasted if they can't help me. Asked before but does anyone know for sure if they can print a name on a toddlers top that wasnt bought there?

I asked for dodoo on the wee mans top and the stupid lihpster twat at the till looked at me as if i was speaking another language. After some explaing. top. name. put name on top. Dodoo. he asked, is that a player? Then hunted out a bit of paper with a list of names on it and how to spell them. 

6 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

I asked for dodoo on the wee mans top and the stupid lihpster twat at the till looked at me as if i was speaking another language. After some explaing. top. name. put name on top. Dodoo. he asked, is that a player? Then hunted out a bit of paper with a list of names on it and how to spell them. 

Tbh if you came in and asked me for dodoo on yer kids top I would have Looked at you like you were talking shite anawl...dodoo ?....really...are ye a tight arse and that's the shortest name on the list?.....

Just now, Theulstervolunteer said:

Tbh if you came in and asked me for dodoo on yer kids top I would have Looked at you like you were talking shite anawl...dodoo ?....really...are ye a tight arse and that's the shortest name on the list?.....

I had brackets typed ready to put in that picking that was fuckall to do with me, but i deleted it incase I offended any fan boys. 

1 hour ago, Jam_piece said:

Should be fuckin means tested and have basic knowledge of the club that pays them. No surprise though thats what some of these hipster nandos cunts are like. Dumb as fuck.

7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Would think so 

On a different note .why the fuck is Waghorn n wee Barry still on the megastore pages 

Ye know the megastore that still doesn't have any home tops available 

"Marelos" was my personal favourite mate 

Just go to a printing place and get it done, there is one beside the Quay at tje corner of La Fiorentina on Paisley road west.

I took 4 t-shirts into the shop a while ago and he charged me 5 quid a t-shirt. He is a professional as well so knows more about it than some muppets at a checkout.