Lorenzo Amoruso. Seen this online

KaiserJon

6 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He loved to forage and hunt while here. He killed for food and was fond of the venison here.

Met him at a do about 6 years ago and had a good chat with him about shotguns and shooting.

18 hours ago, miracle said:

Off topic slightly but the big man is passionate about food and now owns a restaurant in Florence called Semolina; it would be a cracking wee jaunt to get some cheap flights over there with EasyJet and have Big Amo cook your tea for you.

He used to be guest chef one night a week at an Italian in town whose name I forget and he also had a cookbook out while he was at Rangers. Does anyone have a copy of it?

Think it was one called Sol O  Mio next to Roma on Bath st

16 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

You're forgetting about Craig Moore who amoruso would have partnered most often and was a great defender for us under advocaat and mcleish. 

I had lots of man-love for Amo, but Craig Moore was a brilliant, hard, dirty bastard. Don't know how he got away with some of his assaults on the mankymob in particular, but I'm so glad he did.

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

I had lots of man-love for Amo, but Craig Moore was a brilliant, hard, dirty bastard. Don't know how he got away with some of his assaults on the mankymob in particular, but I'm so glad he did.

Loved him aswell. Some transformation when he was played at centre back compared to wide right in his first spell at the club. I think as a defender he had everything.

18 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

One of if not the best debut performances I ever saw, friendly at Ibrox and I thought this guys a player.

Cracking Big Player and Captain.

I might be wrong but I always assumed that big amo first game was at the piggery when he came on as a sub in the Scottish cup semi.....did he play in pre-season hence where he got his injury from?

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Some of those tackles by Moore on the video abov,e, wow. I wasn't Amoruso's biggest fan, that was probably because at that time he was following some hard acts that had been here previously, but it's nice that the club is still important to him. 

He liked a goal against the sheep did big Skippy

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I might be wrong but I always assumed that big amo first game was at the piggery when he came on as a sub in the Scottish cup semi.....did he play in pre-season hence where he got his injury from?

It was a pre season friendly mate, right now the opponent escapes me.