Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kris Boyd is quite hard hitting on an article on Sun website just now 

it won't be popular with some folk on here but for me he's 100% bang on - the overall narrative is about the state of decision making at the club but starts with Alves in Spain for treatment 

it's from the heart and you can tell he's one of us saying it - well I can to some he will be all the pricks under the sun 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

it won't be popular with some folk on here but for me he's 100% bang on - the overall narrative is about the state of decision making at the club but starts with Alves in Spain for treatment 

it's from the heart and you can tell he's one of us saying it - well I can to some he will be all the pricks under the sun 

Boyd is right in saying Alves should be here supporting McCrorie and being in the dressing room for encouragement and guidance and giving the boy confidence.

Yep, agree with Boyd. To me it feels very wrong that he'd leave just now.

Pedro talks well about understanding the importance of different aspects of the culture of the club, and of togetherness, and then he sanctions this...

Unless there's something else to it, then it's not something I like.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Mate I was told a story tonight that Alves was offered an injection which would have cleared him to play tho declined as he wants to make sure he’s fully fit for Portugal in two or three weeks.

3 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

Mate I was told a story tonight that Alves was offered an injection which would have cleared him to play tho declined as he wants to make sure he’s fully fit for Portugal in two or three weeks.

Who knows what to believe mate 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who knows what to believe mate 

Mate tbh I wouldn’t have posted it if I didn’t believe the person that told me, up until recently I gave PC the benefit of the doubt tho if this is the case re  BA he can get to fuck and I expect PC to deal with it accordingly.

I thought and hoped  PC might have turned it around , though if he’s got players with that attitude then he’s fucked ?

7 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Believe what you do based on what you see on the park.

This is the player I thought we getting. You seen him yet? I haven't.

No I've not seen him at his best yet but don't see how that's relevant - but the fact is we push the boat out for big players like him and Dorrans and they've not delivered

they need to start 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I took out "when"! :notallowed:

But do agree even one wee mistake by the wee man then he will be hammered just like Beerman last season 

If McCrorie is as stupid as Beerman last season then he shouldn't play for us again - we can't have players even young ones with such poor decision making at the club I still fume when I think on that penalty 

Beerman is average anyway because he made two good runs with the ball at Pittodrie people done their usual and fell over themselves at a very average player 

3 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

Tallies with what I heard that the final decision to play or not was left to Alves,shows a lack of understanding from player and manager on the historical importance of this game,also we have a multi million pound facility at Auchenhowie and access to all sorts of medical staff,we can’t treat Alves here, I don’t believe it for a moment.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If McCrorie is as stupid as Beerman last season then he shouldn't play for us again - we can't have players even young ones with such poor decision making at the club I still fume when I think on that penalty 

Beerman is average anyway because he made two good runs with the ball at Pittodrie people done their usual and fell over themselves at a very average player 

I actually do think McCrorie is a better player than Beerman but it wasn't just Beerman in last seasons game. The whole team shat it. I felt that Beerman was a scapegoat but I do agree that he isn't good enough for us because it wasn't just the celtic game he made mistakes in that cost us goals.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No I've not seen him at his best yet but don't see how that's relevant - but the fact is we push the boat out for big players like him and Dorrans and they've not delivered

they need to start 

Maybe I should have made it clearer.

As you said, and I was pointing out - Alves has not delivered.

The guy we thought we were getting has not shown up yet. 

The player in the video, if not playing today because of injury, would have been at ibrox.

If it was Portugal playing Spain today, he would have been running up the touchline in crutches.

I hope I'm wrong but don't think so.

1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

Maybe I should have made it clearer.

As you said, and I was pointing out - Alves has not delivered.

The guy we thought we were getting has not shown up yet. 

The player in the video, if not playing today because of injury, would have been at ibrox.

If it was Portugal playing Spain today, he would have been running up the touchline in crutches.

I hope I'm wrong but don't think so.

You might be right only Bruno knows 

but if Pedro knows his heart isn't in it he should act - he's the first one to admit we need battlers and people who love the club 

Alves has been signed for his experience and quality but has a habit of being red carded in derby matches, a half fit Alves sent off kicking out in frustration  is better out the way, if he wants to use his tried and tested physio/doctor whatever so be it, its no big deal imo.

58 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I can see why you say that but imo it's the bigger picture and the wider points he raises in his piece 

A know what Boyd is saying but he won't no the full story. If Alves going away means we get him back quicker then that's fine with me. He will have been with young mcrorie up until yesteday no doubt giving him advice, just seems a bit of a non story trying to cause a bit of unneeded controversy the day of the Old firm.