Rossiter

K.A.I

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Waste of time, money, everything. As someone else says, modern day Andy Webster. Terminate his contract as soon as possible. 

You don't have a fucking clue. He's not getting injured intentionally and is doing his best to get himself healthy. 

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

You don't have a fucking clue. He's not getting injured intentionally and is doing his best to get himself healthy. 

His best obviously isn't good enough, he isn't good enough. His place in the squad could be taken by a player who isn't always injured and who can contribute and help the team. The whole situation is a joke, the only reason more folk are not going mental at this is because he came from Liverpool and once captained an England youth team, if we signed him from Wigan and he was Latvian or something no cunt would give 2 fucks what happened to him or with him. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I know we are (thankfully) well rid of the phase we went through every week with the new thread asking where he is, but where is he?

What's his injury this time? .. as people will have noticed I don't really rate him as a player (from what I've seen) but I'm curious as to what's up this time.

Has he been playing for the under 20's or involved in first team training? 

Said at the start of the season we should have tried to move him on. Could turn out to be amazing, but for now he's done nothing for us. He did nothing for Liverpool. Reckon we would have got a decent wee fee because he is a young English player who has a you international caps.

We can't afford passengers, I thought he was a gamble, he is proving that this far. 

What do you mean his "best isn't good enough"? 

He can't help being injured? He's not done anything wrong. 

Were Durrant, mccoist, Rozenthal and Mols to blame when they were injured?

He'll be more disappointed than anyone that he's not able to contribute and get on with his career. 

Sorry to hear he is in constant pain but would like to see him moved on asap - unless he can get himself fit and start contributing to our first 11.

Shame, he seems to be a really talented young prospect but we have gave him every chance at the club to show his worth.

I do sympathise with the lad but we have no room for passengers this season.

His injury problems are why 'best in the business' was able to bring him from Liverpool. 

I don't doubt he is a quality player, but his injury has prevented him making any meaningful contribution. If his issue is going to prevent him contributing and improving we need to making a decision at the end of this season to cut our losses.