Rossiter

K.A.I

I know we are (thankfully) well rid of the phase we went through every week with the new thread asking where he is, but where is he?

What's his injury this time? .. as people will have noticed I don't really rate him as a player (from what I've seen) but I'm curious as to what's up this time.

Has he been playing for the under 20's or involved in first team training? 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugely dissapointing. 

In answer to question Kai I've looked at a few of the unders squads and haven't seen him feature so it looks like another injury. 

No idea if it's the same injury as I'm still unclear on the last one. 

Had very high hopes for the lad. 

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know we are (thankfully) well rid of the phase we went through every week with the new thread asking where he is, but where is he?

What's his injury this time? .. as people will have noticed I don't really rate him as a player (from what I've seen) but I'm curious as to what's up this time.

Has he been playing for the under 20's or involved in first team training? 

is there anything you do like about Rangers in this current climate?

5 minutes ago, rangerslion said:

is there anything you do like about Rangers in this current climate?

The fans songbook as indicated on a recent thread in the BearsDen ... the SLO in his help and interest he's shown me and my travelling party for the cancelled Canada trip (again indicated recently in the BearsDen), I've stuck up for Pena when people have said he's shite, a waste of money and our worst signing ever (yet again recently in the BearsDen), I stuck up for Herrera as recently as 3-days ago (BearsDen shock horror) saying he's a decent player that's not had a chance oh and I've raved about McCrorie since his debut against Thistle the other week.

On the other hand I fucking despise you. Always have. I think your on a par with a cabbage and the IQ of a peanut as you are another who can't handle someone thinking someone (in this case Rossiter isn't a good player) and have a problem with a legitimate question being asked, like I have done.

I disagree about him as a player, he's of a higher quality than we have in centre midfield, by some distance. 

I know he's absolutely desperate to get back to playing regularly and he's embarrassed about what's happened up here so far.

He's in great physical condition (aside from all the niggles) I really hope that for his sake, and of course ours, he can get himself healthy. 

Just now, gsa said:

I disagree about him as a player, he's of a higher quality than we have in centre midfield, by some distance. 

I know he's absolutely desperate to get back to playing regularly and he's embarrassed about what's happened up here so far.

He's in great physical condition (aside from all the niggles) I really hope that for his sake, and of course ours, he can get himself healthy. 

It's good to hear that he's desperate to get back as he obviously has some professional pride.

I can't agree he's higher quality/calibre - I even watched him a couple of times for Liverpool and England youths and just never seen the hype and nothing he's done in his ten or so games for Rangers has made me think any different.

Sorry to read he's in constant pain. Doesn't sound good, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The fans songbook as indicated on a recent thread in the BearsDen ... the SLO in his help and interest he's shown me and my travelling party for the cancelled Canada trip (again indicated recently in the BearsDen), I've stuck up for Pena when people have said he's shite, a waste of money and our worst signing ever (yet again recently in the BearsDen), I stuck up for Herrera as recently as 3-days ago (BearsDen shock horror) saying he's a decent player that's not had a chance oh and I've raved about McCrorie since his debut against Thistle the other week.

On the other hand I fucking despise you. Always have. I think your on a par with a cabbage and the IQ of a peanut as you are another who can't handle someone thinking someone (in this case Rossiter isn't a good player) and have a problem with a legitimate question being asked, like I have done.

Fucking hell! Don't hold back! ?

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm only winding you up mate calm down lol. You post a lot of negative posts was just pulling your leg over it.

Just now, rangerslion said:

I'm only winding you up mate calm down lol. You post a lot of negative posts was just pulling your leg over it.

I do post plenty of positive stuff. Just some folk don't see it for some reason.